By ELparano - 29/12/2012 01:21 - Canada

Today, I was driving without my seatbelt on, when I noticed a police car approaching. I panicked and desperately fumbled around for my seatbelt, only for them to pass by with just a funny look. Then it hit me that I was riding my motorcycle. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 548
You deserved it 49 628

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Lucky you didn't get pulled over, stepping out of the car could have been awkward.

Comments

Quickly roll down your tinted mirrors as well. You don't want to get a ticket for tinted windows now do we.

This would have been a comic opportunity for the cop. Approach the vehicle and just move your mouth while making motions to roll down the window.

OrangeKnife 10

.-. I don't want to live on this planet anymore :|

Good news is real-estate is cheap out there but the commute is a bitch.

This line is so overused. Everyone has had derpy or stupid moments throughout history and suddenly it's a reason to not live on this planet?

CharresBarkrey 15

34 - You were previously in a gang, yet THIS makes you not want to live on this planet anymore? Really?

34's bio made me laugh a little I admit, what a joke. I suggest you all have a read, and assume that 34 is twelve years old pretending. It just make's it more funny.

OrangeKnife 10

I don't find it very funny at all, coming from from me that's bad, considering I have a extremely decent sense of humor. I suggest you don't make fun of anyone on this site, now go play outside kiddo.

skyenoelle 15

Wow, nice job. Watch out; you might get pulled over next time with a move like that. It might look like you're driving drunk. Or just plain stupid. Either way, it's things like this that make me scared to even drive.

day624 14

Soo.. You let go of the handlebars?

day624 14

Soo.. You let go of the handlebars?