This one is all over the place

By Anonymous - 11/12/2023 08:00 - Russia - Vladikavkaz

Today, it's the 14th year that I have been living-existing-being in the second friend zone in a row. It all started with harmless sympathy and ended with severe mental addiction, with withdrawal syndrome. My life became hell. Nothing helped me. In the end, only God - who actually created all this for me - helped me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 124
You deserved it 794

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I have no idea what you just wrote. But it sounds like you are having hard time. I hope you feel better and that life will bring you love and happiness.

Comments

I have no idea what you just wrote. But it sounds like you are having hard time. I hope you feel better and that life will bring you love and happiness.

so what you're saying is a girl friend zoned you, she messed with your head badly and only your faith helped you to finally find peace?. stay away from women for a while.. maybe

who said they are a men? Or interested in women?

A wise man once said to his beloved (in the movie "Crouching tiger, hidden dragon") "When I am with you, I feel peace." Mental addiction is the opposite of peace. May you find peace in your beloved as you found peace in God.

Not sure how OP will find peace in their beloved when they keep getting rejected by them. Also, there is no "peace in God" here. If God was real, and he ain't, homie would be getting tested. And failing.

drewbreezy 2

you sound like your being too nice. giving all your time to that person and not making her earn your time . Whatever you do don’t be a nice guy. let go of expectations and attachments and just live with more value. women come and go don’t act like she is the only one for you.

incognitho 2

you think God created that crush for you that you should been left alone. no you did that and because at the time you didn’t know God you couldn’t hear him tell you they weren’t for you. but in the end at least you found God.

Please go tell your doctor this so they can get your insurance to pay for therapy.