By Anonymous - 20/08/2015 17:25 - United States - Houston

Today, I was driving home. I desperately needed the bathroom, so I was speeding a little bit. A cop pulled me over and gave me hell. He said he'd heard my story a hundred times and didn't believe me. I couldn't hold it and ended up marinating in my own piss while he ran my plates. FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 069
You deserved it 2 829

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

Driving needing the toilet has been proven to be more dangerous than drink driving... Seriously Google it.

not true, I caused a 99 car pile up due to the pepsi

You could have asked him... Can i use your bathroom?

I know exactly how you feel. When I was 16, I was a cashier at McDonalds. The employees were told that we are not allowed to use the bathroom during 12-1pm, because during the lunch rush, they need everyone working on the floor. I peed myself while taking someone's order. I had to walk around in my pee filled shoes until the lunch rush was over. Afterwards, I asked one of the managers for a change of clothes pretending that I got my period. OP- hopefully your next day is better than what you just went through.

middlenamefrank 8

How hard is it to go before you get in the car? Didn't your mom and dad teach you that years ago?

I didn't have to go pee until halfway through the trip. my brother refused to pull over or stop in one of the numerous places along the way. it was so bad I started crying. he just laughed at me. I contemplated jumping out of the car just to get to a bathroom. luckily, we made it to a bathroom before I pissed myself.

How do you know OP didn't? I have an overactive bladder which makes it hard for me to go more than 20 minutes without having the urge to pee. That means even if I pee before I leave to go somewhere, I feel the urge to pee again.

ndnpride88 25

Should've got out and did what you had to do on side the road. That way you'd have a legitimate reason for a ticket.

nitrog100 21

Bad idea. These days, there's a decent chance OP be shot in the back for fleeing.

CliffyB03 28

Just imagine if you had to poop. I think I would be in tears while he ran my information

rogwest 23

That's when you get out an piss on the tire right in front of him!

I would have sprayed it at his face. For proof, of course.

cynthianicole95 9

It's not that hard to hold it. Even though it's unhealthy for you.

theamazingd 17

There does come a point where your body says, "Nope, not holding it anymore." Congrats, #47 for having a bladder of steel, you lucky duck.