By mommy_issues - 29/08/2009 16:46 - United States

Today, I was curious as to whether or not my mom was off of her medication. When I asked her, she pulled a knife on me. Looks like I got my answer. FML
I agree, your life sucks 52 164
You deserved it 4 527

Same thing different taste

Top comments

i feel sorry for you, a violent-when-non-medicated mother. how lovely.

I have a friend who has a bipolar Mom. She gets out of hand sometimes (and if I remember right, she's done some violent things). I don't remember something like that happening, but I know how dangerous it can be to live with someone who has bipolar disorder (not from personal experience, just from what my friend has told me). It can be difficult... Hopefully you're okay. Maybe she'll rationalize soon.

Comments

Well, it seems like she needs to be back on her medication. Either that, or send her off to the whacky shack.

shuttuplily 0

And a few stitches? That would make this more amusing XD

holy fck I woulda stabbed that bitch in the heart realtalk

the_stereotype 0

i'm sooo calling fake on this one. i mean, not that it couldn't happen. but this one just looks like it was written as a joke

alliemi 0

I'm going to have to agree.

Something like this could totally happen. This much I know just from working in a psychiatric treatment center. However, it's probably fake like most of the FML's these days. I just want DealerCamel to marry me.

mathsponge 0

Oh hahhahagagaggagGGGAGAGAHAHAYAVAFAVAHAHAGAYAVGUHAHAHHGggaggagaghhhah ... Ok.. U shuld try boarding school

Is your mom bipolar? My dad is, he pulled a gun on me once. Just try to stay away from her when she seems a bit "off". Whenever my dad gets crazy I just leave the house.

my dad is the same way, usualy i am the only one he gets along with... but there have been some shitty times. the worst fist fight i've ever been in was with my dad. he is one tough old geezer.