By SOdamnNervous - 29/08/2009 18:06 - United States

Spicy
Today, I had to give a speech on the importance of dental hygiene. I got really nervous, so I did what I've heard in movies. I pictured everyone naked, began staring at a hot blonde in the front, and got hard. FML
I agree, your life sucks 16 579
You deserved it 53 203

Same thing different taste

Top comments

is being a "hot blonde" all it takes for guys to get hard? really???

Bathory_fml 0

Because movies totally give the best advice. YDI.

Comments

is being a "hot blonde" all it takes for guys to get hard? really???

djb23 0

yes. yes it is. why, are you thinking of becoming one?

im pretty sure youre supposed to picture them "in their underwear"

Actually, it's even less than that. It's the "hot" part that makes a guy hard. She could be blonde, brunette or redhead, hell, there can even be a "hot" bald chick! If that is really a picture of you, then you would count as a "hot blonde." I do not wish to comment on the turgidity of my junk at this moment.

Name or link to one hot bald chick ever

Jazzywrites007 2

http://www.colenmd.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/baldwoman7.jpg

Bald women don't do it for me, but those women that you linked pics of would probably look good with hair...

Good catch, the oldGP, You reminded me why the last few episodes of Lizzie McGuire made me feel so dirty.

Her picture is of Hilary Duff. Idiot.

dont argue honey i really think i rather have a guy have it hard as soon as u want it insted of one who cant get it up

yes and especially if ur being pictured naked

no podium? = everyone saw your boner? YDI that's a useless technique

VolleyballSMASH 1

I agree, instead focus on the fact that you won't ever see them again, and that you know you can do it. Also, focusing on the backwall, just above there heads makes it look like you are watching them, and talking to them, but allows you to not see them.

Chaosaiyan 6

Yes, tell him after the fact, because that helps the situation so much.

@125 for future situations it will help

Bathory_fml 0

Because movies totally give the best advice. YDI.

next time just try to picture them in their underwear. lol

Sun_Kissed18 25

probably wouldnt help much. Hot blonde naked > Hot blonde in underwear > Hot blonde with clothes. He still would have the same problem though. He should have just looked away and focused on some random ugly person.

ianzorzes 0

dont wear gym shorts skippy (:

letitbe56 0

Does anyone else watch Coupling? The episode where they all go to Jane's aunt's funeral and Jeff has an interview?

I agree that it's a useless technique. YDI

screwtaylor 0

chris crocker is the ugliest, most annoying thing to ever have come out of a womans ******.

And he is one that is not even trying to get back into one! ;)

Wow, that's all it takes to get you hard? What a loser!

caramelize 0

Boners cannot be controlled.

Im sorry Bloodknight, but i think most of the males here on FML dont have ED like yourself.

fluffypoo09 0

That was amazing, LoneWolf!

Was not. He used "yourself" when "you" was the only correct pronoun. "Yourself" is reflexive or an intensifier, but after a preposition (i.e., like), objective case is necessary. Therefore "you" is correct.

aww, you're comment gave my middle finger a boner! asshole.