By thebickster - 06/03/2009 17:58 - United States

Today, I was boarding my flight when I got pulled aside for looking suspicious. As she was opening my bag, I said, "Be careful, I jammed so many clothes in there it may explode." I was then strip searched for my trouble. FML
I agree, your life sucks 17 571
You deserved it 49 759

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Stupid, but only because America can't take a joke anymore.

Yeah, it is stupid. Airport security has gotten way outta control. And studies show that we're no more safe now then we were before 9/11. All of this extra security is just to make white people feel safe(note: I am white and give a shit about airport security). The late great George Carlin has a great bit about airport security.

Comments

stupidsreadthis 0
laughatu 0

You should know not to say anything like that in an airport

wolfman2012 0

terrible word choice...YsortofDI as for those talking crap about airport security i really dont have a problem with it, they are very friendly to me, although I've got my bag searched twice at Orlando, once b/c a camera another time for a candle (and irionically the same camera was in the bag but they didn't look at it) i dealt with one that was somewhat rude about my toothpaste (apparantly they're afraid i'll brush the pilot's teeth)

Stop your crying, not the person who wrote this, but every one who's complaining bout airport security. Of course they r gunna take things seriously, people could die

You're not even supposed to joke about those things idiot. Haven't your parents ever taught you that joking about terrorism, bombs, etc. in an airport is like the stupidest thing you could do???

nicolenuffy95 0

if u even dare to say bomb at the airport or on a plane.. u immediately get arrested.. everyone should kno tht

adoraaaa_fml 0

LOL and you're surprised? You said "explode." In an airport. Jokes like that aren't funny in that kind of a situation lololol.

ydi you CANT say stuff like that in an airport idiot :P

tony1891 22

word of advice. don't use words like explode. or boom. you'll most like be performing the spread eagle against the wall.