By Anonymous - 31/12/2013 18:22 - United States - Bessemer

Today, I was at work alone with a stomach bug. For some reason, our bathroom was out of toilet paper, so I had to quickly run to the nearest store to buy more, only to shit my pants midway there. I'm pretty sure the cashier knew exactly what had happened. FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 176
You deserved it 4 207

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Tell the cashier to mind his own business and leave your shit alone.

Sounds like you should have sacrifised a sock!

Comments

JMichael 25

We've all been there OP. Well I haven't. So I guess not all of us.

skittyskatbrat 19

In such a situation...you take off your underwear and wipe with it. You can go without it; it's not fun nor sanitary, but it beats the heck out of having crap on your legs and having the store clerk possibly cleaning up some very foul drips! And if you have to, you sacrifice socks, too. Even strips of printing paper would have helped. Sucks to be you, it's a total FML, but when you look at a possible worst-case scenario (crapping in public with a mess for others to clean up...) you sacrifice the undies ;)

You deserved it! Next time go to a big store (Target, Wal-Mart) and buy a 20 pack or more and keep it in the bathroom. Now some poor store staff has to deal with your lingering dookie stench :P lol

So you're telling me that you've never run out of toilet paper before?

Once! But I was smart enough to grab tissue I had in my pocket I carried to clean my nose. It's a store, they or their boss should have bought a bulk amount for this same reason (in an emergency) He can blame himself and his colleague for not checking for sufficient tp prior to opening the store. BTW thanks for trolling at every post I write *sarcasm*

18- Just cause you can by tp in bulk does not make it an endless supply.

You realized before you crapped there was no tissue? On the way to buy some there arose an issue? At least there's no one there at work who can dismiss you.

saxaddict122 14

Shittiest poem I've ever read

Please tell me that you didn't have a huge brown stain!

Screw the stain, just throw the pair away.

Tell your boss that due to poor planning you had to clean up a lot of shit. "When the going gets tough, the tough get going." and all that crap.

You should have stayed home if you were sick. You could have passed the bug on to others. YDI

um ur a moron #27 maybe her boss couldnt let her go idiot !!! sorry to hear op