By Apple - 12/06/2011 17:54 - United States

Today, I was at my friend's house, and I asked if I could try on one of her dresses. It was a little snug, but I got it on. When it came time to take it off though, it wouldn't budge. My friend and her mom had to cut it off me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 19 509
You deserved it 34 826

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Awww, don't think too much of it. as long as you're healthy you have no need to worry. healthy=beautiful :)

Not trying to be rude here, but if you know you're a little heftier than your friend, you probably shouldn't ask to try on her clothes

Comments

rebekahah 7

here come the fat jokes that will leave you scarred for life...

xoxoMEGANxoxo 13

u kinda look like Taylor swift! O.O

rebekahah 7

it's not me, it's a friend.

i dont want to be pedantic here but taylor swift has curly blonde hair and blue eyes.

If it was hard for you to get on, what makes you think it wouldn't be hard to get off ?

the love handles making a grip for it.

soulfulemo 0

you are not fat..ok? you're fun sized. there's a difference

Spoken like the mother of a morbidly obese pre-schooler.

MizzErikaHart 8

I thought fun size is small. king size is big

soulfulemo 0

nah. fun sized is just fun sized. plus I didn't mean that literally

lakeybalboa 0

thats what they say for short people

chalmers86 0

No one thought of greasing you up with some butter?

good joke chalmers, however i made the exact same joke previously.

ja but your comment was moderated so yours basically no longer counts :] ouch.

chalmers86 0

sorry dude ... didn't notice!

I can usually tell if somethings too small before I get it completely on. you should never force clothing on, especially when it doesn't belong to you. when will people realize that looking like a stuffed sausage isn't attractive??? we need to put an end to muffin tops etc...... wear clothes your own size and be proud of yourself and your size.

ReynshineCutting 10

Just to comment on the muffin top thing. There are 2 different kinds of muffin tops. The kind where you're squeezing into jeans 2 sizes to small to pad your ego, or the kind that still happen when you wear jeans that fit (that aren't as bad, but are still there). It's not always, "just buy your jeans a size bigger". Sometimes you'll have a slight muffin top when they fit and if you buy then bigger they'll be falling off your ass the whole time.

YDI for forcing it on when it already felt snug. I do hope you either repaid her or bought her a new dress.

So it just means that you're bigger than your friend?

Lolpizza_fml 0

relax! calm down! dont think your fat! just know your dress size! but still...you should lose some weight. its good for you! make sure youre still healthy!

reaper527 0

that sucks oh well tho shit happens right