By Apple - 12/06/2011 17:54 - United States

Today, I was at my friend's house, and I asked if I could try on one of her dresses. It was a little snug, but I got it on. When it came time to take it off though, it wouldn't budge. My friend and her mom had to cut it off me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 19 509
You deserved it 34 826

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Awww, don't think too much of it. as long as you're healthy you have no need to worry. healthy=beautiful :)

Not trying to be rude here, but if you know you're a little heftier than your friend, you probably shouldn't ask to try on her clothes

Comments

or maybe the op and her friend have the same size waist but different bust size, and the op thought it might fit her but it didn't, - op doesn't mean you're fat, maybe apologize to your friend and replace the dress ?

why is it that smoking is seen as a bad thing, but we have to feel sorry for the ones that overeat at McDonalds knowing it's clear effects. YTD

there's this new thing called "south beach diet" maybe u should try it

ReynshineCutting 10

She's probably not fat. She's most likely proportioned differently OR it's because it's a dress. Dresses tend to run a size or two small so it could've said 6 but was really a 2 or 4. I'm surprised no one's mentioned that yet.

dont be a fatass promblem solved ydi op

Not saying OP is fat, but girls like this PISS ME OFF TO NO END, and it is EXTREMELY common among fat chicks. I'm the smallest fat chick out of some of my friends that are also fat chicks. A lot of fat chicks (not me) tend to think that because you're fat along with them, then that means you are the same size. This is NOT the case. My friends ALWAYS try to fit into my clothes and have them on before I can say, "No! That's TOO SMALL!" and next thing I know I have a shirt that's completely unwearable. This also goes the other way. My friends insist that their clothes are going to fit me, when they are obviously too big. I -always- check size tags before I try something on, so I know what size I am. But they ignore this: "Oh, that runs small! It'll look cute on you!" *I put clothing item on and it looks like a tent..* "You know, you could put a belt with that and it'll still look cute!" *me grumbling* You know what all this is? More incentives for me to lose weight, lol. *Runs to gym*

why would you try on a dress that was too small for you? just wondering....and why would you continue putting it on when you knew it was too tight?

ryakma_fml 0

sorry sistah but you're fat. don't be self conscious tho, just try and lose some weight

next time when you feel it wont fit just leave it believe me way better it saves embarrassment :) ps. I'm not trying to be rude :)