By potheadloljk - 02/12/2012 02:01 - United States - East Machias

Today, I was at my boyfriend's house when I got a call from my parents. They told me to come home immediately. Panicking, I rushed home. My dad pulled out a clear tube filled with dried leaves. They accused me of having marijuana. It was catnip for my kitten. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 296
You deserved it 2 124

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Catnip is just the start! It's a gateway herb for cats. Next thing you know, he'll be sneaking out at 2AM to score some blow from the cat down the street. That's when he starts knocking over garbage cans looking for his next score. Before you know it he's lost in a swirling maelstrom of despair and soggy cat treats. Cut him off now before its too late!

blcksocks 19

Tell them your kitten is hooked on weed.

Comments

ninjacow123 6

The fact that they think dried leaves looks like marijuana is just sad...

rintintin19 5

catnip...hmmmm...thanks OP that's good, i'll remember that!

zebrapattern 6

why do you keep catnip in a clear tube?

It often comes like that. Some catnip toys have replaceable catnip and a tube makes it easier to pour into the toy.

Theres an old myth that katnip can get high similar to how a person get high from smoking inscence like it was bud

I know it sucks but it sounds like they are just trying to be good parents. For all those who ask "don't they smell different?", yes they do but not to someone who has never smelled them before. I have a feeling her parents have never smelled them before (or didn't smell what's in the tube) or else they wouldn't be panicking. You have to admit "a clear tube filled with dried leaves" does look kind of suspicious. As much as it sucks, I think her parents did the right thing. The question is did they believe her when she informed them that it was catnip?

Perfect! Now you have a great cover story for your real weed! It's catnip!

timanddavelive 4

I think it's about time to move out on your own isn't it?

They should have known when the cat came running when they opened it. My cat comes running if I even move the jar. Oh well, I guess no real harm done. Now you can get some real marijuana and put it in the catnip tube. It's the last thing they'll expect!