By potheadloljk - 02/12/2012 02:01 - United States - East Machias

Today, I was at my boyfriend's house when I got a call from my parents. They told me to come home immediately. Panicking, I rushed home. My dad pulled out a clear tube filled with dried leaves. They accused me of having marijuana. It was catnip for my kitten. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 296
You deserved it 2 124

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Catnip is just the start! It's a gateway herb for cats. Next thing you know, he'll be sneaking out at 2AM to score some blow from the cat down the street. That's when he starts knocking over garbage cans looking for his next score. Before you know it he's lost in a swirling maelstrom of despair and soggy cat treats. Cut him off now before its too late!

blcksocks 19

Tell them your kitten is hooked on weed.

Comments

Go get your stash of *good stuff* that's hidden in your room for comparison. That way you can show them the difference in the two and clear your name for sure. -sarcasm-

This was one of the few times it wasn't nessicary to specify that it was sarcasm. Why did you?

Because it seems that there is always one dumbass that doesnt get it. But it seems there is more than one today...eh you win some you lose some..

You aren't getting thumbed down because people didn't realize it was sarcasm. You're getting thumbed down because it still wasn't funny.

62 - The only purposes of sarcasm are to be funny or an a$$. Since you admit you weren't trying to be funny...

winkydog4056 16

Sounds like the parents have been toking the catnip to be so stupid.

It brings out the creativity in my cat. he just put out a Christmas album.

You shouldn't have said that. Someone has to deal with cat and dog Christmas songs from now until Christmas and I think now that person know who to blame. Watch your back...

Bring it on. I got my hat, my cat, my gat and my wiffle ball bat.

winkydog4056 16

#40_That right there explains why your pussy OD'd and is now in rehab climbing the walls.

No, I have two cats. one is in a successful grunge band and the other, sadly, has turned to a life of crime to support his drug habit. now please excuse me while a prepare to throw down...

Can someone please tell me how he can possibly deserve this?!

People will click YDI for any reason. Here are some that dumbasses might select for this FML: 1 - It's your fault for living with your parents (I've seen this as the reason for YDIing 13 year olds) 2 - Cats suck (I see that on here quite a bit) 3 - Voter is in a douchy-mood 4 - Voter is trying to get a badge from the website 5 - So explain what it is; YDI for not standing up for yourself 6 - Voter hit the wrong button 7 - They think OP is lying about what's in the tube Etc.

Epikouros 31

So you were supplying psychoactive drugs to an underage dependent? I'm sure there's a law against that.

My cat od'd 8 times on that shit and is in rehab climbing the walls.

They should have smelled it. I'm sure the cat rubbing on their legs was a hint. LOL

MrSStrupe514 0

Most people don't know.... but u can put ur weed in there.

"it's catnip for my kitten!" ...well-played