By alltimelove - 18/11/2010 15:34

Today, I was at a pet store cuddling an apparently overaggressive chinchilla when it decided to bite me and run out of my hands. It is now nowhere to be found and I have to pay for it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 458
You deserved it 10 017

Same thing different taste

Top comments

sallen0046 4

Why would you cuddle any animal in a pet store? You don't "cuddle" any animal that has had absolutely no time to bond with you, especially a pet store animal that isn't used to being handled. Chinchillas are rodents, and like most rodents, they need to chew constantly to keep their teeth ground down. It's a natural behavior, not an overly aggressive one. It's your own fault for messing with any animal that has not been conditioned to being handled by humans.

Dude, that sucks. Chinchillas are expensive.

Comments

Um, why would you try to cuddle an overly agressive chinchilla? Why would you want to cuddle an overly agressive anything? No wonder it bit you. YDI

All chinchillas are aggresive. They are not the type of pet to hold and cuddle with.

mskake 0

It's easier to cuddle with a chinchilla when it's a coat.

I'm no PETA person by any means, but if you've even seen a chinchilla face to face and you still want a chinchilla fur coat your just a horrible person to the core.

Why do you have to pay for it when IT bit YOU? Shoulda worked that angle dumbass...

I have 5 chinchillas and mine don't do that I guess I'm lucky and she's ****** :)

The chinchilla wasn't over aggressive; they do not like to be held, and if you tried to cuddle with one your just asking to be bit. They might climb on you but that doesn't mean they want you to hold them. It sucks to be you for having to pay but YDI.

Screw that you can sew them for the dog biting you

google chinchilla. you're thinking chihuahua...

cryssycakesx3 22

who said anything about sewing either??