By lemonjuice - 18/03/2009 06:22 - United States

Today, I was at a Chinese restaurant, I'd forgotten my glasses and had a migraine. I was straining my eyes, squinting and rubbing my temples to alleviate my migraine. I was kicked out of the restaurant and banned henceforth because my waitress thought I was mocking her eyes. FML
I agree, your life sucks 85 490
You deserved it 10 680

lemonjuice tells us more.

lemonjuice 0

There are very few Chinese restaurant areas, this was definitely the best for your dollar. Yeah I did try to explain myself but the manager as well as her mother and son came out to yell at me. I just couldn't deal with that while I had a migraine, I shouldn't have been there anyways, MSG often gives me migraines, so FML again.

Top comments

That blows. Why didn't you leave? WHen I get a migraine, nothing helps except lying down in a quiet, dark room.

since you were being kicked out anyway, you should have asked for "sucky sucky" and told her youd "love her long time"

Comments

corey_kelly 0

I agree with #20, if you would of just explained you didn't have your glasses, you probably wouldn't of got kicked out

if you would have gone to fourth grade, you would have realized your grammer fails.

i'm korean and i think it's safe to say asian people are so paranoid about their eyes.. ftl.

All i was thinking: "I went to a chinese restaurant to buy a loaf of bread, bread, bread. She wrapped in up in bubble gum and this is what she said, said, said..."

abcdefgh_fml 0

insecure much?? How sensitive can you be? damn... well sorry for you

I hope you didn't just walk out not defending your case.

mkb_fml 0

Fake. This came from an episode of Just Shoot Me.