By lemonjuice - 18/03/2009 06:22 - United States

Today, I was at a Chinese restaurant, I'd forgotten my glasses and had a migraine. I was straining my eyes, squinting and rubbing my temples to alleviate my migraine. I was kicked out of the restaurant and banned henceforth because my waitress thought I was mocking her eyes. FML
I agree, your life sucks 85 490
You deserved it 10 680

lemonjuice tells us more.

lemonjuice 0

There are very few Chinese restaurant areas, this was definitely the best for your dollar. Yeah I did try to explain myself but the manager as well as her mother and son came out to yell at me. I just couldn't deal with that while I had a migraine, I shouldn't have been there anyways, MSG often gives me migraines, so FML again.

Top comments

That blows. Why didn't you leave? WHen I get a migraine, nothing helps except lying down in a quiet, dark room.

since you were being kicked out anyway, you should have asked for "sucky sucky" and told her youd "love her long time"

Comments

Some of you people are over sensitive jackasses. I suffer from migraines and they are the WORST things to have. Moving can make them worse.

UProbablyKnowMe 0

Hahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm some sort of a Korean mix and I can't stop laughing!!!!! That's going to haunt me all day tomorrow and make me laugh at random moments! Sorry that happened to you though, that waitress obviously has a chip on her shoulder.... #8 I agree, I can't get enough Asian jokes!

are you sure that was the reason? i bet you tried to order some dog.

sorta doubt the story but if thats true its ******* hilarious.

While it was stupid for them to kick you out without asking any questions, it was also stupid for you to be out at a restaurant when you had a migraine!

#68, lets be realistic here, if you think someone is insulting you, you wouldn't just ASK them, Hey, are you insulting me? Obviously, you would get angry and do something about it. But man, that sucks. Its okay, I'm sure there are other Chinese restaurants out there.

lemonjuice 0

There are very few Chinese restaurant areas, this was definitely the best for your dollar. Yeah I did try to explain myself but the manager as well as her mother and son came out to yell at me. I just couldn't deal with that while I had a migraine, I shouldn't have been there anyways, MSG often gives me migraines, so FML again.

UProbablyKnowMe 0

Did she actually yell at/ask you 'Why you make fun of my eyes?!' Haha, you should have told them that you still had a migraine from the last time you ate there!

FYL indeed! Migraines are horrible, and so are people who jump to conclusions and don't listen.