By eww - 13/06/2012 06:13 - Austria - Vienna

Today, I was at a big family reunion at my aunt's place. Before dinner, I went outside in the garden for a smoke. Through the kitchen window, I saw my cousin spit in the soup. Twice. My aunt patted his back and continued stirring. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 876
You deserved it 2 603

Same thing different taste

Top comments

pavlovaaLOVE 7

Take the liberty to piss in the soup u make when they go to your place :)

yoursucklives 36

lovely family you have there... and: i'm from austria too. i don't know why, but i love reading fmls from my country!

Comments

You should've walked in and called them on it. And then told everyone. WTF, that's disgusting.

Hiimhaileypotter 52

Maybe I'm just obnoxious, but I would've yelled, "WHAT DID YOU DO THAT FOR?! THAT'S DISGUSTING! DID ANYONE ELSE SEE THAT?! [insert cousins name] JUST SPIT IN THE SOUP! AND AUNTIE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT!" I would've called them out on it and made them feel like complete dumbasses :P

challan 19

I would have called them out as well. That's disgusting and they have issues. I hope you didn't eat anything, Op!

Take a dump in the water tank of their toilet. The shit water keeps flowing everytime they flush.

Michele2luv 8

Bwahahahahaha! That's some funny shit! No pun intended :D

Yes, because that was the whole point of the FML. Did you even read it before you commented? Idiot.

sgtcxelite 11

#19 Smoking had nothing to do with the point of this FML. "Oh he went outside to smoke? He so deserves spit in his soup!" Take your morals and **** off.

Words cannot describe the disappointment I felt as I read this comment.

Plinkin 10

On that line of thinking, if OP didn't smoke they would deserve eating the spit soup, because without smoking they would have not known the soup was tainted.

Is it just me, or are the quality of comments on FML getting lower?

tony1891 22

Oh gross. must be country folks.

yoursucklives 36

wien or vienna is actually the biggest city in austria.

I live in the country in Canada and I does not affect anything

Pallywhack 4

^ "I does not" Case in point.

#66 he meant it does not affect anything. Asshole.

66 - Hey what are you doing wandering about? You're supposed to be on someone's behind! I just had to ;D *cue the thumbs down*

Maybe it's some sort of family tradition you don't know about yet. Who knows, maybe it could be your turn to spit in the soup next year!

nancyschmancy 9

Hmmm, I am wondering if Aunt is pissed at everyone? Are there a lot of people showing up with no food for the reunion?

Your cousin is not quite right in the head. And neither is your aunt.

Weren't you warned that smoking can damage your health?

suitgirl5 5

And yet the fact he was smoking isn't the point of the FML. Thumbs down.

perdix 29

It's ironic that by damaging his health by smoking, he preserved his health by not eating his cousin's spit.

suitgirl5 5

I have to agree perdix. I always find it amusing when people jump on the "YDI for smoking" train when that's not even the point of the FML. Ugh.