By eww - 13/06/2012 06:13 - Austria - Vienna

Today, I was at a big family reunion at my aunt's place. Before dinner, I went outside in the garden for a smoke. Through the kitchen window, I saw my cousin spit in the soup. Twice. My aunt patted his back and continued stirring. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 876
You deserved it 2 603

Same thing different taste

Top comments

pavlovaaLOVE 7

Take the liberty to piss in the soup u make when they go to your place :)

yoursucklives 36

lovely family you have there... and: i'm from austria too. i don't know why, but i love reading fmls from my country!

Comments

mrbobmarley4 8

Because you touch yourself at night.

noisebox 1

I think there's some unresolved issues in your family....wow

soad2014 7

Maybe they were out of flour and needed something to thicken the soup?

"mmmm... What's the secret auntie?" "Now if I told you that it wouldn't be a secret"

Unbweavable 17

Just be happy you saw it before you ate it. But what if they spit in something else ?

At least you saw it! You should've busted them right then & there! Everyone else deserves to know do, they don't go back to her house for dinner again! Shame on them for doing it, shame on you for not busting them!!

Spit won't kill you, smoking will. Get over it.

Smoking doesn't kill you, people in my immediate family live till their late 80's after smoking 40+ cigarettes a day... Just because they say it on tv doesnt mean it's true. Every person with cancer didn't smoke, or we're around someone smoking. Cancer is a cell in the body not divining correctly, which happens naturally without outside influences.