By silkysmooth - 31/10/2011 23:29 - United States

Spicy
Today, I was almost out of conditioner, despite having just bought some. Apparently, my boyfriend has been using it to condition his pubes. He thinks doing this will make me want to give him more blowjobs. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 908
You deserved it 5 489

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

maybe if you gave more bjs he wouldn't use all your conditioner

Hahaha, women for you, always complaining when we make an effort.

My comment vanished.. " women for you, always complaining...."

He needs more ********. Give him some and ask for something for you in return. I'm sure you can think of something you need from him...

*Everyone needs more oral, that's for sure, but there's a huge difference between getting it from someone who's ok with it and someone who's into it.

BlacOpsMaximus 5

I agree with 23 there is a HUGE difference ! xD

orph_the_d 5

Does he smell like cocoNUT's now??

On the plus side, the bottle is almost empty. He didn't "refill" it for you.

Eww, I just got the gross image of him ejaculating into the bottle, and her using it on her hair..! Or, it could be good for her hair....you never know

Thank you for painting the picture for us

I know. She'll get Robert Pattinson hair. Even then, that's only if the "replacement" is fresh. Otherwise, you may as well use rotten egg whites.

Check your facial cream container. I think you'll find it's going down a lot slower than you expect.

Instead of trimming it he wants to grow it and braid it, Viking style. Silver beads on the ends could work magic for op.

RaquelW 7

"sorry baby, but unless I can comb my fingers through your luxurious pubes, your crotch will remain a mouth-free zone."

BlacOpsMaximus 5

Well at least he's being sorta considerate right ? But that's when you tell him he just get rid of the pubes to get more ******** then you can keep your conditioner and he can have his bj's! Win--Win x)