By sarabalism - 17/12/2009 05:07 - Canada

Today, I walked into Old Navy to buy myself a pair of jingle jammies. Save yourself the embarrassment: don't shake the jammies in the middle of the store to hear the jingling, because these jammies do not jingle. You'll just look like an idiot. FML
I agree, your life sucks 8 119
You deserved it 34 707

Same thing different taste

Top comments

t_fangz 0

Don't feel bad. When I saw the commercial, I thought they jingled too.

mandark 9

When people like you type like that, I want to smack them.

Comments

stfu_loser 0

What happened to the good ol' FML's?..... I submitted mine and it didn't go on??? My bf broke up with me in a text message!!!....oh yeah and I was at my grandma's funeral.... and this filth goes up.... I remember when fml used to make me laugh or so omg tht sucks.... now it makes me say... "who the **** moderates theis bullshit?!" And "how can this person actually think that is an fml..." no they are just dumb. Always. Stupid peoples lives have been ****** way before this website even exsisted... kthanksbye!

kaleid0scopeEyes 0

You were using your cell phone while you were at your grandma's funeral? Is this acceptable now?

Hey now, The OP Shops at Old Navy, If that's not an FML in and of itself, what is?

lifeisaplay 0

LOLOLOLOLOLOL ROFLCOPTER LAMOTASTIC GUFFAW

UrStoopid 0

WOW! They're called "Jingle" jammies because of the season you moron! Are you really that stupid? YTDI! There's also NOTHING in the commercial that implies that they actually DO jingle. SMH!

warrenpeace 0

And "bell bottom" jeans ring out like church bells! Dumb ass women!

thinmint 0

So what? I highly doubt this has ****** your life.

FYL for wearing pajamas at that age, and for wanting ones that jingle!!

am i the only one that thinks this FML is actually good because it's well-written? can't anyone just laugh at how stupid people are anymore? geez, the world is not ending just because there's some idiot people out there..

xlossofmex 0

I agree with 15. Your typing is terrible and I wouldn't pick your fml. The real fml for you is that you're illiterate. And what is the purpose of multiple question marks? You just need one. Anymore than that is just obnoxious .

because the rate of intelligence is inversely proportional to the number of question marks used at the end of a sentence????????????????????????????????????????????? (: