By Eminnis - 31/08/2015 03:27 - United States - Woodland Park

Spicy
Today, I walked in on my dad completely naked. When I expressed my displeasure, he told me to knock next time. I'd agree with him, if he hadn't been standing in the middle of the hallway in our very open living room. FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 316
You deserved it 1 690

Same thing different taste

Top comments

AbortionSurvivor 13

My dad used to do shit like this when I was growing up. When I asked why he simply replied "it's my house, I can do what I want"

So apparently you need two things: #1: Brain bleach to get the image out of your head & #2: Common sense to knock into your father's head.

Comments

TheLostCauseFML 40

I think he was just as surprised as you were... lol.

One time I woke up around 2am to find my grandpa standing like captain Morgan on the coffee table. It's burned into my brain. Not a good thing.

cookie1207 19

If you ade over 18 MOVE OUT. It is his house anyway!

not everyone has the ability to move out right away. better living with your parents than being homeless. also, not every country thinks it's normal to move out at that age.

This solely depends on what he was doing...but come on do that when you know you are alone...or pull an American beauty

seeing your parent naked is pretty horrifying.

Pardon me if this is a dumb question but.... you have a hallway in your living room?

I'm imagining two small walls smack in the middle.

Pretty much came here just to comment that.

Are you upset because his package was visually appealing to you?

Wait, it wasn't you who was naked? Then that should read: "Today, I walked in on my dad who was completely naked."