By Anonymous - 22/07/2014 17:39 - United States - San Francisco

Today, I walked in on my 15-year-old daughter stripping on Skype for strangers. FML
I agree, your life sucks 63 361
You deserved it 44 655

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I think it's time to have a really long talk with your daughter...

Well you should "strip" your daughters computer from her

Comments

This would be a very good time to sit her down and talk about what she's doing wrong....Also, it'd be a very good time to take away her Internet access.

Youu really think she didn't know it was wrong?

Umm... Time for some aggressive parenting, before something happens to her. Some turtle neck sweaters and cargo pants, perhaps?

Nothing wrong with crocs they are very comfy

Im assuming you dont get any action either.. *implying I cant get girls*

I don't understand all the "you deserve it" votes.

Clearly OP's parenting didn't cover protecting one's body, either verbally or monitoring internet access more vigilantly.

rae_siah_3x 17

Right, I thought it was just me.

asnakelovinbabe 16

You people seem to forget that even if a child is taught that something is wrong, they still have a mind of their own and will sneak things and do things behind your back. We don't live in some perfect world where parents have a sit down with their kids and then magically the kids will never do anything bad.

#24 actually my parents were awesome and I did that at her age. (huuuuge mistake) I've now grown up thanks to the care and loving I received from my parents.

Well, my YDI vote was a mix of late night tiredness and a mobile app with buttons close together. But I think many are blaming parenting. A lot of teenage girls want attention, it's an insecure time, I think that's why do many do stupid things like this. Unfortunately, there's no end of creeps out there who enjoy it. And of course the more people she's done it for, the more likely one has recorded it. I'm guessing though that a lot of girls end up doing this at some point, as stupid as it is. And not all are idiots either.

Omegapi197 12

Because some people on this site are ignorant enough to think that any misbehaviour is caused strictly by bad patenting.

I did similar stuff at that age, and my parents had always had an active role in my life. Fifteen is old enough to make decisions, stupid or not. OP, take away her internet privileges until whenever you decide and then after, give her "limited access." My parents turned off our WiFi at 9:30 every night, since a lot of unacceptable behaviour happens at night. Treat her with kindness and respect, but be firm, she will come around.

Well I'd agree to that except in the US if the people watching are over 18 it becomes a felony and I wouldn't out if past child protective services to get involved if they decide the parents are complacent.

dDailydDosage 8

I don't believe it's a YDI vote because we can't be sure if OP's parenting style could be improved or not.

It's a felony even if the people watching are under the age of 18. It's considered child pornography and the watchers can be tried as adults even if they're as young as 12.

shit parents who dont instill a strong morality into their children end up with bad results. not saying that is this guys case, but that is the general assumption by the down thumbs

actually she can be put on trial for manufacturing child pornography too and be considered a sex offender. just heard about something recent where a 15 and 17 year old were exchanging pics. the older male is being put on trial for manufacturing and possession of child **** even though they can both legally have sex. which i think is stupid for him to be labeled as a sex offender and not her. seems to be a biased. this could be very serious for OP and his daughter though

Actually 12 year olds cant be tried aa adults. It's a felony but they won't get tried for adults seeing as how...THEY AREN'T ADULTS! @141

you are very right about that which is why he deserved it. she should not have unsupervised internet access. 15 is still a child, he should be a parent and anticipate stupid things like this.

#24, you don't know ANYTHING about OP's parenting skills. Kids will always find a way to do exactly what their parents tell them not to do. Don't judge based on literally one sentence of an FML.

#24 Not necessarily true. I know a girl that was raised to be sexually conservative by a prudish religious mother. The girl got pregnant after sleeping around and now has a kid. She was 19.

You do realize that this could be considered child pornography and you could get in huge amounts if trouble for actually viewing this, right??

Is your daughters name Amanda, Mrs. Todd?

Your comment is in very bad taste. I have some friends who knew her... they would not be very happy if I showed them what you just wrote.

RenoTheRhino 30

Ruthless. That's not very funny.

Seriously?? Making a joke about a person who is dead? No matter how bad the person was you shouldn't make it as a joke. She ******* died at the age of 15. no I don't know much about her. I've never met her. But I'm pretty sure not everyone is mature at the age of 15. She just made mistakes. Big ones. But let her just rest in peace.. Like seriously dude **** you! And **** the moderators too if they delete my comment without deleting this persons comment.

The FML community is going crazy with YDI that's how.

nightowl713 25

I've noticed a TON of unwarranted YDI from the FML community lately. I've been shocked by some of them. I feel like I missed the "it's opposite month" memo.

Perhaps they clicked the wrong button. Or maybe the FML community is overrun with people who have the compassion of a butthole.

zoeaed 2

Thinking if this is true or troll...