By Stupid - 22/12/2014 07:45 - Australia - Bellerive

Today, I waited thirty minutes for a bus that stopped running three weeks ago. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 327
You deserved it 6 800

Same thing different taste

Top comments

If the bus isn't running, you may need to start.

You're from Australia, I thought you guys travelled on ostriches?

Comments

Britt125 16

Ah the joys of public transportation. I've had similar happen here because they didn't announce the changes at all and just assumed people would just know, it was also like -30 and snowing and I waited for an hour along with a couple other people, until we got a driver from another route to help. It sucks. Though in this case, you obviously haven't taken the bus in at least 3 weeks, so it could be possible that you missed info. And if you take it that little, you should probably check before waiting to see if they've changed or cancelled the route at all... but idk if you did that and it just said everything was still running as planned. Either way it sucks though.

They don't have internet where you are to check these sort of things?

I had checked the timetable so many times and I didn't even realise the # next to it implying it's a school day bus only.

sweetnsourrr 11

30 minutes is nothing...I waited 2 hours for a bus that was never coming. lol

Oh my, I've been there. I waited for hours for the bus I used to catch home from school for the bus I needed to catch from work (off of the same main road), until I called my sister to pick me up. We went to the same high school; and then after drilling me she informed me that the bus number had changed... FYL

vincent57_fml 14

Okay. Here's the story. My best friend and I walked to the bus stop, checked the timetable and it said the 4:30 bus will come by. The bus driver leaving to Hobart said 'yeah yeah, the bus is just running a bit late' with a chuckle and a joking tone. Good ol' trickster Murray! Checked the timetable on my phone for the 10th time that hour and realised it ran on school days only. Another bus drove past us at a different bus stop (we decided to call into to work for a bit). We ended up at home safely, and wet after catching another bus. No. We do NOT ride on kangaroos or etc. Anyone who believes that makes me laugh!

Ps, I checked the timetable over 25 times that day (I over stress and I get paranoid waaaay too easy) and did not see the # next to it implying it's a school day bus only.

Every time something similar happens to me, I get pretty mad that I´ve waistet so much time of my life

I once drove a friend to a bus station 2 hours away at 5am only to find out the bus didn't even run out of that city anymore (even though the time and location were printed on the ticket). I ended up having to drive him to a city 3 hours the opposite direction at 2am the next morning. Looooong day :P