By Anonymous - 13/03/2010 19:01 - United States

Today, I visited my family for spring break because I've been away at college and I haven't seen them since Christmas. Almost as soon as I walked in the door, my mom had me clean the living room area, clean up cat vomit, and do the dishes. Thanks guys... I missed you too. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 633
You deserved it 3 099

Same thing different taste

Top comments

nutmeg29 0

My mom does the same thing. While I'm away she'll talk about how much she misses me and wants me to come home, and when I do come home she doesn't even wait ten minutes to give me her "to do" list.

Comments

Don't talk to them in 2 years... Let's see if they still behave like that.

somethingnew24 0

omg shut up will you be staying there while on break? if you are do your ******* chores and deal. god your such a baby... wah I'm doing dishes wah

Sounds about right. You probably had to do all that shit when you were in high school, right? Going away for 6 months isn't a free pass for pampering.

that's a good sign to not to come back to your parent's house

capthavoc123 0

If you didn't want to do chores, you shouldn't have expected to stay at their house for free.

Gazoooo 0

Maybe your Mom is trying to tell you something... like don't go home for Spring Break dumbass! You only live once so start doing it right.

My mom is exactly like that. That's why I moved out and barely visit home anymore. Ah well.

^ My mom thinks I'm joking when I said I put all my belongings in boxes and suitcases already. I will NOT be coming home unless I feel like it.

jayAZ 3

Awww, they don't see the hard hard work you put into studying and staying out late to socialize. while you are back home sponging off parents (who likely pay fr your school) it's no gonna kill you to help out around the house. BRAT! it's not Cancun!

That's nothing. During Christmas break, I got a puppy. I took care of it, cleaned up its shit and fed it. My family agreed to take care of it while I was at school. They end up giving it away (this part didn't bother me so much). I come home mid-february and my room (specifically my closet) is littered with dog shit. I was told to never leave for school without cleaning my room ever again.