By Firequeen - 21/11/2016 21:44

Today I visited my boyfriend's house for Thanksgiving. The fast food from the drive made me really need to poop, so I did my business and flipped on the air vent. Turns out the vent sparked a hot spot in the attic and caused a fire. I literally set my boyfriend's house on fire with my shit. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 397
You deserved it 1 026

Same thing different taste

Top comments

This could have happened to anyone who used the bathroom vent. It isn't your fault their house has faulty wiring.

Wizardo 33

All the pimps in the crib drop it like its hot.

Comments

Iswear 4

Actuallly you literally didn't. The poop didn't set the fire so it's figurative

You know this means that you are likely to marry him and the "Poop on Thanksgiving: How Mom set off a fire with the fan story" will become a classic entry into the family historical archives, living on in infamy. It will be told and retold, embellished, exaggerated, and never ever forgotten. It will be the thing you will be reminded of on the Holidays FOR THE REST OF YOUR DAYS ON EARTH.

If it wasn't you it would have been the next person by the sounds of it. Unless his family don't poop?

You dropping heat had nothing to do with the fire. Ha. First, the fire was caused by the vent and as for number two... Ha. The wild card was the vent, but some deuces are wild... Omg I could keep going but I'll cut this short! lol

cootiequeen4444 11

fast food? on the way to Thanksgiving? Is your bf's family a bunch of vegans or something. I mean... even then... Thanksgiving is 80% sides and many are easily made vegan and still tasty.. Thanksgiving dinners tend to be really early too... like my family typically eats between 7 and 8 p.m, but Thanksgiving dinner starts at like 4 pm. So skipping lunch isn't typically a huge deal. In any case, I just understand the need for fast food on this particular day... Seems almost like blasphemy. you need to save room to engorge on as much turkey day foods as possible and then pass put on the couch afterwards.

Tsukiyomi 16

Quite the impressive skill you have there

I'm just trying to figure out why you had fast food on the way to thanksgiving. You know, where you usually eat turkey and a bunch of other stuff?

OP made the post the 21st, before Thanksgiving.

That must have been some dump you took if it torched the whole house!