By ItchyGirl - 09/10/2016 12:07 - Australia - Geelong

Today, I've got the worst eczema I've had in 25 years. It's spread to the worst possible spot: right where my thighs touch when I walk. FML
I agree, your life sucks 10 805
You deserved it 875

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Put on some chaps and walk like a cowboy.

Shay_Shay97 23

I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy.

Comments

Ouch, that's where I had it too. Powder the sh-- outta it and if it doesn't go away with OTC, get some of those steroid pills from a walk-in clinic. Good news--the pills will REALLY wake you up in the morning!

Ah that sucks. Sounds like it might be time to get some prescription cream, if you haven't already. When my eczema gets that bad it's always in the most visible places (face and hands), so I have to walk around looking like a tomato if I don't use any medicated cream.

I feel for you OP, I have bad eczema on the bottom of my left foot. it sucks. there is a steroid cream that will reduce the itching.

I know it sounds gross, but try an oatmeal bath! It works for mine far better than any prescription cream did for some reason :) I hope yours clears up too OP

LAURA_EL_JUICE 6

So you got Chafing. I hate that it happens to me all the time, I carry a bottle of baby powder with me and apply constantly. So far thats the only thing that has worked for me.

They sell bands of fabric meant to prevent chub rub that might help. They cover your upper thighs and the fabric doesn't move around so hopefully that will help prevent further irritation. FYL ?

I am so sorry OP...I recommend sarna for the itching :/

I used i get the same thing....luckily i only got it on my arms and legs....sorry for u op...but hey now you have an excuse to walk around walk a cowboy and say "it's high noon"

Try diaper rash cream with zinc. And a pair of shorts/liners when wearing a skirt.