By Anonymous - 18/04/2012 07:18 - United States - Salinas

Today, I tried to put together some flat-pack furniture. I wound up in my underpants, screaming stuff like, "Fuck you, fucking Ikea bastard" at pieces of confusing plywood. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 983
You deserved it 21 729

Same thing different taste

Top comments

aaahhhfire21 0

So....y did u end up in your underpants?

bingababe 16

I get the feeling this happens to you a lot.

Comments

catanita 18

If you don't have the manly skills you shoud hire someone who does.

How the **** does that happen? Since when is ikea furniture confusing? When I was 16 and we moved house, we bought quite a bit of ikea furniture. I loved assembling it! The only thing I hate about it is the shitty quality of the wood and the screws....

And by "wood" you mean sawdust mixed with glue, sandwiched between what appears to be paper thin linoleum. The screws included are for you to take to a real hardware store, then buy quality (or any other) same sized screws.

muffinXmonster 12

Don't blame Ikea! It isn't their fault you're an idiot

johnnyrogers97 9

How dare you do such a thing? Those poor innocent pieces of plywood will not appreciate taking the full brunt of your obviously masculine rage.

Fishfanatic 7

Perhaps next time try buying good quality solid furniture instead of something that will fall apart if you so much as look at it the wrong way.

Thank you for the best laugh I've had in awhile! I laughed because I've lost my shit to putting together Ikea furniture too! Nothing breaks a person like Ikea furniture assembly failure. Stay strong friend, stay strong.

Why am I picturing SpongeBob SquarePants with a squeaky hammer in his underwear??? Bang it! Boing... Boing! "Caaannnnn'ttttt make it ffffffiiiIIIITTTT!!! &#^* Aaarrrggghhhhh!!!! *#}{^+@$&£>

crazy4uboi 6

Omfg you just made my day!!!!!

as long as you read the manual you should be fine. Ikea is good about that.