By Anonymous - 18/04/2012 07:18 - United States - Salinas

Today, I tried to put together some flat-pack furniture. I wound up in my underpants, screaming stuff like, "Fuck you, fucking Ikea bastard" at pieces of confusing plywood. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 983
You deserved it 21 729

Same thing different taste

Top comments

aaahhhfire21 0

So....y did u end up in your underpants?

bingababe 16

I get the feeling this happens to you a lot.

Comments

ididntdoit1980 8

We're you using the English instructions?

I really hope you aren't an engineer. That would be quite a blow to your self-esteem.

Would explain why he didn't read the destructions. I inherited that trait from my dad, he's an engineer and I am engineer-born.

perdix 29

Not really. An engineer would smugly give the product a stinging critique.

This would be after failing to read the destructions, trying to put it together, failing, trying again, drilling some extra holes, sanding bits off, trying, keep trying and adjusting, put it together after doing as much work as you would to build a bookcase from a random pile of lumber... oh, and the failed bits would be taken home and displayed on the mantlepiece. Yes, we have bits of sattelite on our mantlepiece.

perdix 29

"Destructions?" You would use "instructions" to build it, but "destructions" would be the steps to demolish it.

Oh yes, the "easy" to assemble furniture! Gotta love it!

You simple need to get a butter knife to tighten everything down. I used to do it all the time when I bought that crap from Walmart. One tool many uses what a bargin for you!

I think you got the wrong Swedish product there buddy. Plenty of wonderful things come out of Sweden that results in half naked men throwing their wood around, but I don't remember IKEA stocking anything like that.

crazy4uboi 6
wlddog 14

Op: DAMN YOU OBLONG PIECE OF WOOD WITH LETTERS ON THE SIDE!!! Pieces: .......... Op: I WILL BURN YOU FOR THE SHEER PLEASURE OF IT!!! Pieces: ........... Op: WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME??!! I HATE YOU!!! Pieces: Take off your clothes. Op: Oh, is that how this works? Pieces: It is now.

Trisha_aus 15

Lol I thought you were NoorFML at first...but still, lol