By dating a fucking psycho - 14/02/2013 20:06 - United States - Hickory

Today, I tried to give some change to a homeless man. My girlfriend pulled me away and ranted about how homeless people are all basically bastards who deserve their misfortune, and that I shouldn't give "our" money away. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 905
You deserved it 6 029

Same thing different taste

Top comments

fldlshrhxirfue 3

I just hope that in 20 years she's homeless and begging you for money. Hey, if the breakup goes bad, you can use this against her.

Comments

And what city do you work in 91? Smalltown TX, where there are only 100 homeless and you only see the 20 who are using drugs? I used to live in Boston and while I was there I spoke with the police department there on precisely this subject, of all homeless in most major cities 20% or less use drugs and of /them/ only 10% choose to do so.

Why do you say "20% or less" for the usage figures, then immediately after say only 10% "of them" choose to use drugs? 10% of 20% (or less) is 2% (or less). Are you saying only 2% (or less) use drugs, or is it closer to 20% (or less)? Also, how can the figures be different between those who "use drugs" and those who "choose to use drugs"? Are you suggesting people are prowling the street, and forcing those poor people to use drugs? Drug abuse is ALWAYS a choice, plain and simple.

DSfriscoe 2

yay! lets bring politics into every discussion! Don't forget religion!

fuggotmuggot 14
poindexter007 4

It's better to give them food, or clothes. Never give them money. If they're just asking for money, they'll most likely use it for drugs. It's nice and feels good to help them with food/clothes, and they can get a job if they want money.