By VampiresSayRawr - 28/03/2009 03:16 - Canada

Spicy
Today, I tried having intercourse with my boyfriend, and about 30 seconds in, I heard flipping. He was looking at a porn magazine. "It's to keep my erection" he answered. FML
I agree, your life sucks 98 702
You deserved it 9 786

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

oh. too true Safko. did you check the mag content?

legit1619 0

#5 hahahah. he's really messed up if after 30 seconds he can't hold an erection.

That's really insane. Maybe he has a penis problem like Luke Pritchard from The Kooks!

Some people have a legitimate problem like this. If you really care about him, you should be supportive. People saying "you should dump him", there should be more to a relationship than sex. Dumping a boyfriend because he has problem keeping her thing up is like me breaking up with a girl because she doesn't want to do anal.

dontyawishyaknew 12

Well, if you think about it, if he can look at other women naked instead of his girl to maintain an erection, they probably have a problem. I would find it very offensive if my bf had to do that.

hey!... at least he is trying... what's wrong about watching **** while having sex?

Maybe if you didn't call it "intercourse" he would feel more like you guys were having sex and less like he was part of a biology lecture...

@18, perhaps they are Mormon and can only have sex to reproduce.

Diabla_ 2

than he would be a husband, not a boyfriend.