By RS - 17/03/2015 16:25 - United States - Delray Beach

Today, I tried a new hairstyle to impress a guy I like. I was pretty confident, until he took one look at me and said, "Uh... why's there an onion on your head?" So much for that. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 240
You deserved it 6 842

Same thing different taste

Top comments

rhiannahoward14 19

Well, why WAS there an onion on your head?

Rayth 19

Impressing people are overrated just be yourself instead

Comments

As a guy, I can say that anything other than a pony tail or down is too much for me to comprehend.

She is an onion head now, don't worry it will "grow" out

You've got a better chance at impressing a guy by being yourself. To be honest, I don't understand how someone can get impressed by another persons haircut. Does it go like" hey, your barber gave you a new haircut and you've managed to have a face that fits the haircut! I'm impressed."?

Guys are often not that bothered/don't even notice things like hairstyles or makeup changing. They tend to look at your overall appearance rather than little details... So I wouldn't bother trying to impress a guy like that. Also its more important to be yourself! :)

cryssycakesx3 22

well this guy obviously noticed her hairstyle...

So, what was the answer yo his question, Chippolino?

"It's for you, baby. It's all for you."

SystemofaBlink41 27

I'm trying to remember a hairstyle that resembles an onion...

I'm thinking it may be some kind of elaborate sectional plait that has been incorporated around a bun. Something like a rosebud braid or lace braid or rope twisted pinwheel braid. And I do realise that this description will mean nothing to most men.

I'm a chick and that all went over my head.

Hair styles generally do go over a persons head. OK that was bad and I feel bad. Will make an edit. Edit: Unless you are crazy into hairstyles, the description of the different styles of hair buns will mean nothing to most people. Fancy hair buns are generally for kids and people who have too much time on their hands. No one will really notice them unless they resemble some kind of vegetable or the person noticing them is crazy into hairstyles as well and therefore may also be wearing a hair bun resembling some kind of vegetable.

cryssycakesx3 22

to answer your question #22, "a bun"

This just doesn't make any sense. Please elaborate.

It'd be nice if my whole comment went through. It was meant to say please elaborate. It'd be nice to know how it resembled an onion but I'm sure it didn't.