By Anonymous - 02/04/2016 17:48 - United States - Portland

Today, I took my boyfriend of 2 years on a family vacation to meet my family for the first time. We all got really drunk and he made out with my dad. This was day one and we don't fly back for another 16 days. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 494
You deserved it 3 284

Same thing different taste

Top comments

flyingflies 36

He...did what? Ok, I never understood why people feel the need to drink themselves into oblivion and to lose control of their rational mind. They are both at fault for doing such an inappropriate thing! I'm sorry for you and for your mother. To be clear, I don't condemn this because they are both men, but because it's a stupid think to do.

Comments

Even if they were both too drunk to remember, you can't unsee that. FYL

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
BeautifulChaos27 37

You make this seem as if this is a common occurrence...

Boyfriend: Hey honey, do think it's about time I meet your family? Girlfriend: No, never, you might make out with my dad.

That really sucks, could it have meant to have been a joke on their part perhaps? Possibly wishful thinking. To be honest it still utterly sucks.

mwali02 32

True! Let's hope that this is a late April Fool's day submission... What a day OP! :(

Well, that's gonna make future family get-togethers awkward.

Wino veritas. Maybe he needs to explore the other side.Try talking to him about it.

Sure. But maybe not have him explore it with her own father....

They met for the very first time on a family holiday? That's a bit much for the first meeting!

itwasntme14 19

At least your boyfriend and dad get along..

nightstalker94 18

I call bullshit how's it that they were both willing to make out? Drunk or not

Gay people are a lot more common than one would imagine. Gay people with children also.

Bookworm1982 4

That is possible the most awesome terrible thing that I have ever read. If they weren't joking around, then you need to have a non-judgmental conversation with your boyfriend and find out if he is bisexual and why that happened.

He could also be pansexual or demisexual, if he'd already been feeling comfortable with OP's dad, but it sounds like they were just drunk. Unless you're talking about why he isn't straight, in which case that's kind of a dick move because he can't help it.

bibblebop 8

Was it made clear that the OP was a girl? I mean the boyfriend could just be gay and the only thing questionable is the dads orientation. It's still messed up but I don't know if orientations are up for debate.

he couldnt be demi, because he didn't know the dad