By fmysexlife - 27/07/2009 05:06 - United States

Spicy
Today, I told my boyfriend I was really horny. He then gave me the link to his favorite "porn". He said I should do it for him. It was a youtube video of some girl making a sandwich. FML
I agree, your life sucks 58 612
You deserved it 15 433

Same thing different taste

Top comments

iLIAMMM 0

I hope you made him a sandwich.

Next time he tells you he's horny, send him a link to "2 girls 1 cup", then tell him to make his own ******* sandwich.

Comments

letitbe56 0

So many of the people who think this is funny wouldn't tolerate a racist joke or a homophobic one. Yet a sexist one is a-okay! Gotta love our society.

letitbe56 0

So rape and domestic violence are just minor issues that we can all ignore then? Sorry, you're not winning me over with the, "No one's dying, so it's okay!" mentality. Edit: This was a response to a comment that seems to have disappeared...

Holy crap I never said rape and domestic violence was okay. Not by any means. I said anyone who does sexist crimes is psycho and is usually dealt with accordingly. I don't know where you get off thinking that I'm totally okay with either of those things. No need to be so hostile, I wasn't trying to offend you...

letitbe56 0

So people like Kobe Bryant and Chris Brown are psychos? Actually, what's scary is that apart from the violence they've inflicted on women, they're pretty normal, likeable guys. Sorry if I came off harsh. Your comment made it seem like you think it's okay to joke about sexism because it's not a serious issue compared to racism and homophobia. That mentality scares me a lot, because it is in fact VERY serious.

Ahh but that's the trick of the trade for all psychos, they come off as "nice" guys so no one ever suspects them. Ted Bundy for example: Good looking, had a good life, but for some reason totally f**ked in the head and felt the need to lure and then viciously murder young women.

letitbe56 0

Ted Bundy was officially diagnosed with antisocial personality disorder and he meets the rigorous diagnostic criteria for psychopathy (which did not actually exist when he was alive). He is, literally, a textbook case for it. Chris Brown and Kobe Bryant do not meet those criteria, by any standards. Trying to chalk violence against women up to some fuzzy idea that those who commit it are all "psychos" is what we in the business like to call denial.

Well whatev. I don't want to get into a huge argument over this. I suck at arguing for one, because I'm not by nature an aggressive person. My attempts at aggression and forwardness have never gotten me anywhere. Sexism exists, yes, but not everyone who makes a sexist comment really means it, they just have a weird sort of ill-timed humour, and *sometimes* people make light of serious topics because they're so uncomfortable with them. Rape and domestic violence suck and I wish they didn't exist, but we don't live in a perfect world now do we? I'm not in denial about anything, I just don't want to see everything as evil and twisted all the time. It's not a crime to have a little faith in the human race, even if it is idealistic, possibly pointless, and truly ignorant in your eyes.

All the guy did was ask for a sandwich, what's so sexist? :/

tb15 0

racism and sexism are two completely different issues. Don't compare apples to oranges.

SunshinePants 0

Haha, this is funny. And I really don't consider it "sexist" Anybody can tell somebody else to make a sandwich. In fact, I'm a girl, and I tell my guy friends to make me a sandwich all the time. It's not like he said, "go to the kitchen where you belong and make me a sandwich". So calm down

letitbe56 0

I think the "Bitch, make me a sandwich" thing is enough of a cultural meme that, essentially, that's what he said. Also, all kinds of horribly offensive jokes are still really funny. It doesn't mean they're not offensive.

well? get your bitch ass back in the kitchen, and make him a sandwich!

alexgisforme3 0

he sounds more hungry than horny...lol

What were you doing OUT of the kitchen in the first place?!

ahaha to who ever asked what she was doing out of the the kitchen thats hilarious! and you should have gotten another guy to **** in the sandwhich and then gave it to him

what i want to know is whether or not this very controversial sandwich actually got made

This FML just made my day! First one I laughed at in a while.

ellie_naw 0

oh come on! he probably doesn't use that as his ****, he was probably just kidding with you, trying to get you hopeful and ready for good **** XD

shirvon100 0

wow hearing about women making sandwiches that just gets me all hot and sweaty wow...lol jk but thats hilarious