By Liz - 09/06/2011 04:21 - United States

Spicy
Today, I thought an attractive guy was looking at my tits instead of my face, and prepared to act offended and perhaps flirt. Unfortunately, he was actually looking at the peeling and flaking sunburn in my cleavage, and informed me that Aloe might be helpful. FML
I agree, your life sucks 14 210
You deserved it 42 655

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Prepared to act offended? That's why no one likes you. Playing hard to get is for middle schoolers. And wear sunscreen unless you want to look like leather chaps by the time you're thirty.

OP, why the hell would you prepare to act offended if you were wanting to flirt? Isn't that kinda like being a bitch to a guy but then also wanting his attention? Grow up. If you don't want guys looking at your rack then stop showing them when you're out. If you want a guy to flirt with you, try talking to him like you're not an attention-seeking bitch & tell him you're interested. Playing hard to get is for middle-schoolers.

Comments

soOOoooo did you buy it and did it help??? just wondering :/

Apreale 0

it's ok. if you have big chi-chi's and that's all he said, he's gay....

Yes because all men MUST need big ****. No and I hate when women say that. First for demoralizing women with smaller chests. Second, because I personally dislike larger breasts but hey that's a perference not a law. Assuming he's gay must come in handy for someone like you who needs the excuse.

I like smaller breasts, they fit in my hand better 

MizzErikaHart 8

pshhhh whatever....C cups r perfect

i dont mind huge or small breasts... i like em both....

33, do you find yourself saying that often? I can see it.

a_nutritionist 10

let me guess mz erika, you have C cups. what a surprise. i say that in advance because i know youre not intelligent enough to see past your own nose.

fthku 13

I'm guessing you were rejected many times, Apreale? Word of advice, it doesn't help your case to start calling guys gay just because they won't go out with you.

Petunia888 13

That's stupid. There's ass men, leg men, breast men, etc. Not every man wants a chick with huge breasts. And if they do, that's okay, too. But to assume all men like the same thing is like saying all women like men with blonde hair. Learn a little bit about men before you start talking about them.

Lmao I still get hit on and my boobs are small. Not all straight guys like huge boobs. Most big ones come on bigger girls, because boobs are just fat. Why would a ton of fat on your chest be attractive?

95 has a very good point! I'm an ass kinda guy, **** don't matter to me. Hell you can buy them pretty much anywhere these days lol

I agree. Big chi-chi's are cool. LoL.

i_love_my_man 0
kasumii 1

Yeah Aloe is helpful. Try a plant or aloe juice.

No wonder guys have a hard time figuring out what girls want. So presumably the OP was wearing a low-cut shirt, showing off her assets, and LIKED the fact that an attractive guy was taking a look -- yet she was going to act offended by it. Then on top of that, after being oh-so-offended, she was going to flirt with him. Totally mixed signals. YDI.

See I'd just be like "Hey, eyes are up here" but with a flirty tone and cheeky smile so he knows I'm not really offended but that he's been caught, then cue flirting and proceed to phone numbers :)

panda_chick 2

ydi for Tryna show them off when they look disgusting

You totally deserve that, and ffs use some sunblock before you give those girls cancer.

visage 0

This is why I practice the 3 second rule. When checking a woman out there is nothing I cannot see in 3 seconds... that way you're less likely to be considered (or called out on) being a creeper. I'm 34, and it's worked rock solid so far :)

MizzErikaHart 8

Yeah, because flaky boobs are so attractive... I mean ANYONE who doesn't like those are obviously a homosexual... yeah no dumb ass...