By Liz - 09/06/2011 04:21 - United States

Spicy
Today, I thought an attractive guy was looking at my tits instead of my face, and prepared to act offended and perhaps flirt. Unfortunately, he was actually looking at the peeling and flaking sunburn in my cleavage, and informed me that Aloe might be helpful. FML
I agree, your life sucks 14 210
You deserved it 42 655

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Prepared to act offended? That's why no one likes you. Playing hard to get is for middle schoolers. And wear sunscreen unless you want to look like leather chaps by the time you're thirty.

OP, why the hell would you prepare to act offended if you were wanting to flirt? Isn't that kinda like being a bitch to a guy but then also wanting his attention? Grow up. If you don't want guys looking at your rack then stop showing them when you're out. If you want a guy to flirt with you, try talking to him like you're not an attention-seeking bitch & tell him you're interested. Playing hard to get is for middle-schoolers.

Comments

ohhheyythere91 4

Well, he still had to be looking in that general area to notice it.

I'm surprised no one said "Aloe your ****." For people who didn't get it it (or I pronounce Aloe wrong) aloe sounds like "I love."

crystalrain17 14

You were preparing to flirt with a perv like that? YDI

well- you could have just bought your first pair of skinny jeans and almost immediately after putting them on and walking outside a guy starts checking out your ass… (I'm a guy)

BadSuerte 0

he might be in the closet? if so looks you've made a new friend!:)

I agree, he must be gay. I would have offered to rub the aloe on instead.

welcome, to the bad joke club, members in good supply!:)can I join?

well at least he was nice. Aloe really does work. :)

Josiieeee 3