By BabyBeardy - 10/12/2009 23:05 - Australia

Today, I stepped out of a bar in order to make a phone call. While I was outside, the bouncers arrived and ropes were put up. They wouldn't let me back in, claiming I was too young and they hadn't seen me come out. I was celebrating my 26th birthday, the legal drinking age is 18. I also have a beard. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 194
You deserved it 3 198

Same thing different taste

Top comments

It would've been better if it read: ''...the legal drinking age is 18. I have a beard. I'm also a woman. FML"

Comments

AndreaHatesYou1 0

So you just left your ID, probably inside a wallet, sitting on a bar? Wow, that was a really smart move.

Why wouldn't you bring your ID with you? This can't be the first time you've been mistaken for someone younger. And you don't get to complain until you've taught in a middle school and had the students mistake you for a peer.

Pfft who needs i.d when you've got a beard..

They just didn't want you inside... perhaps because you were making a phonecall of because you were alone..

soccer94 0

Ive seen guys with beards tht r 14 are stfu

zizi009 0

you should be optimistic anyway.They wouldn't let you in which means you look so young!That's a good thing when you're getting older.

fhorn42 0

Where is the drinking age 18?

Basically everywhere except the US. I think some countries may not even have an official law about that.

OLOtheDemigodess 0

I really think it's dumb that the drinking age in U.S. is 21, cuz the legal age for joining the military is 18. It's like, an 18 year old can go get himself killed in battle, but can't have a glass of wine. *rolls eyes*

dude, i had beard when i was 15, i was the older looking kid at school buyin my mates grog under age. the first time i as ever asked for id was on my 18th birthday. take it as a compliment mate. i turned 22 yesterday and people tell me i look in my 30s, imagine when i am 30 lol.

Sarunas23 0

these comments make me wonder if Benjamin Button was allowed to buy alcohol when he was 5.