By TheVagabond_SRG - 02/08/2016 06:46 - United States - Grand Prairie

Today, I started my first day at a job. First thing my manager does is ask me if I knew the fastest way to kill someone there, then told me with a straight face all of what would occur when dumping a person's head into the deep fryer. Then the psycho assigned me to the fry station. FML
I agree, your life sucks 14 527
You deserved it 1 073

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Due to some clerical error, the world's top assassin was assigned to manage a fast food joint. Meanwhile, in a blacklisted government facility, the person who would've been your manager is faking their way through interrogating a detained criminal. "Don't make me get the hairnet out, you scum! When I'm done with you, there won't be a meal happy enough to console you!"

sylvienoir 18

Comments

He's going to kill someone and pin it on you

Jobs are hard to come by. Smile, even fake a laugh and continue on frying.

Better to spin the employment roulette than work for a psychopath.

I'd be wary if your boss suddenly declared, "Fry that bitch!"

#6 fry that bitch or fry that, bitch - I can't decide which is worse...

RpiesSPIES 27

After saying that, does OP slowly walk away as symmetrically-placed friers on either side pop up two bags of perfectly fried fries?

Due to some clerical error, the world's top assassin was assigned to manage a fast food joint. Meanwhile, in a blacklisted government facility, the person who would've been your manager is faking their way through interrogating a detained criminal. "Don't make me get the hairnet out, you scum! When I'm done with you, there won't be a meal happy enough to console you!"

sylvienoir 18
mariri9206 32

The person faking their way through an interrogation would be played by Melissa McCarthy.

Obviously, who else could portray such a role.

I would read that book. Someone write it.

Seems like he might have a good sense of humor and enjoys messing with people. Give it a chance.

redcode5 17

Big red flag, I would try to move jobs, for a safer and less stressful environment.

You wouldn't happen to be working at Doublemeat Palace, would you?

I understood that reference, I love Buffy.