By Xia - 18/10/2009 16:38 - United States

Today, I spilled a half bottle of superglue on my hands. I also found out that cold water only makes it harden faster. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 773
You deserved it 16 144

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Sun_Kissed18 25

Comments

doggie3 0

nail polish remover. it works.

You ought to have to remove a sticker that says, "Acetone can be used to remove product from skin - do not use water" to be able to open the bloody package of glue.

dacman48 0

gene pool needs a whole ass-load of chlorine

Sickly_Slick 4

"I also found out that cold water only makes it harden faster." That's what she said.

Panther_fml 0

actually cold water doesn't make "it" harden.. XD

reidcamphor 0

no wonder you super glued yourself you're from West Virginia, the state full of hicks YDI, for being a ******* hillbilly.

Only in West Virginia. And I can say that, because I live in West Virginia.

two forces remove superglue. shock and peel. so either hit your hands with a hammer or peel them apart.

boatkicker 4

A friend of mine got suspended for super gluing a penny and a nickle to her face once.

MommyofanAngel06 0

wtf who would super glue a nickel and a penny to their face

boatkicker 4

We were high school freshmen at the time. And bored. And i had superglue to fix my glasses while I waited for my new pair to be ready. And she's a bit nuts, and another of our friends dared her too. Stupid, yes. Funny, also yes.

makes what harden faster? hmmm i wonder what gets harden.

Oh gee, you're sooo clever. Especially considering that joke's already been used.