By Living_Loving - 07/03/2010 01:21 - Australia

Today, I spent the night with my boyfriend as he promised me that his parents and younger brother, who I have yet to meet, were out of town until Tuesday. We were awoken by his mother screaming, telling me that she doesn't want girls in the house corrupting her baby boy. He's 20. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 708
You deserved it 4 200

Living_Loving tells us more.

Hey OP here, my boyfriend is a full time University student who works three nights a week and is currently trying to pay off his $20,000 degree. Yes it was the first time I had met his mother, and obviously if she was home I wouldn't have stayed over if she didn't want me to. Give me some credit. And oath it was one of the most embarrassing experiences of my life. -.-

Top comments

Doom_Shroom 0

I think people who are criticizing this kid for being 20 and not out of the house yet are being ridiculous. It's really expensive to be able to live on your own and at that age, it's highly unlikely that you will have a job that pays enough to support yourself, especially if you're still studying. >.> Well, it's like that in my country.

snickers: first off no one said anything about sex, and 2nd even if they had sex he has a room. it's not that big of a deal. it's not like they fukced in her bed.

Comments

soo.. you sitting here reading a long rant makes you better?? okay. and i'm not on here trying to make friends.. that's pathetic.

Hahaha sounds exactly like my mom. Good thing I got a job and moved out before I was 20.

datz nt even a joke, i will kill ha!!!

boatkicker 4

Hmm, I though I posted that comment in a different FML......

mfreie 0

don't date crazy religious ppl

Let's see the play-by-play. You spent the night with your boyfriend, he was 20 years old, he was living with his parents, and you were sneaking around, so you already had four potential cases of "I brought it on myself" that you can't deny. Also, unless he owns the house, something which I highly doubt, then there's no reason that he should get any share in setting the house rules; the same cannot be said of his parents. That brings the count up to five. If you don't like getting reality checks, then maybe stopping yourself from first giving reality a reason to smack you around at all would help.

boatkicker 4

See, I read your answer multiple times and still am only seeing four total cases of "I brought it on myself." You counted "He was 20 years old" as a reason his parents should yell at her. That isn't logical.

Splayd 10

I perceive. So you're saying that, because there was the potential that things would end badly, she should be absolutely insensate when they actually do? I suppose she forgot to switch into her "robot persona" that morning. Don't worry. When she goes sky-diving and breaks her leg, she'll walk it off and tell everyone, "It was bound to happen. I'm fine with this."

RunnerBack33 1

suck and choke on my 13 inches, puta.

texassmile05 0

I agree with snicker... All she did wad state her opinion. Obviously swagga has his head up his ass! Prick.