By Living_Loving - 07/03/2010 01:21 - Australia

Today, I spent the night with my boyfriend as he promised me that his parents and younger brother, who I have yet to meet, were out of town until Tuesday. We were awoken by his mother screaming, telling me that she doesn't want girls in the house corrupting her baby boy. He's 20. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 708
You deserved it 4 200

Living_Loving tells us more.

Hey OP here, my boyfriend is a full time University student who works three nights a week and is currently trying to pay off his $20,000 degree. Yes it was the first time I had met his mother, and obviously if she was home I wouldn't have stayed over if she didn't want me to. Give me some credit. And oath it was one of the most embarrassing experiences of my life. -.-

Top comments

Doom_Shroom 0

I think people who are criticizing this kid for being 20 and not out of the house yet are being ridiculous. It's really expensive to be able to live on your own and at that age, it's highly unlikely that you will have a job that pays enough to support yourself, especially if you're still studying. >.> Well, it's like that in my country.

snickers: first off no one said anything about sex, and 2nd even if they had sex he has a room. it's not that big of a deal. it's not like they fukced in her bed.

Comments

boredoutamymind 0

I agree with 25, 32, and 78. Everyone always makes such a big deal about stuff like it's their job. Just stop filling up all the comments with this junk. K? Thanks.

I agree with 25, 32, and 78. Everyone always makes such a big deal about stuff like it's their job. Just stop filling up all the comments with this junk. K? Thanks.

jennacide 0

I agree with snickerdoodles, that is disrespectful and you deserve what you got for being over at her house without her permission. Especialy since she has NEVER met you! Come on- would you let a stranger sleep in your home? Thats what you are. I mean I have slept over at a boyfriends house, but the parents knew me very well and I never got caught. ;) I just read all the following comments after I posted. XDDD GOD are you haters of Snick god damn hilarious, get the hell over it already you little babies. Really? Voting 'I' on who hates her? She is a very smart young girl, and to be honest I am a little jealous of her for that. And all her haters are on the same page, y'all are jealous. I'm sorry Snick, but you are going to have a BUNCH through out your life. People hate those who are better than them. :)

mini_cupcake 0

maybe she didnt want you corrupting the LITTLE BROTHER

youthink_fml 0

YDI for dating a guy that still lives with mommy and daddy and for staying in someone's house when the owner of said house not only doesn't know you're there, but has never even met you.

boatkicker 4

She's already in college. That's been announced in about half the FMLs Snicks has commented on. And since when is giving good advice trying to make enemies? Because her advice was good. I would have said the same thing. Get tested for food issues. My point is, she isn't trying to make enemies. It happened, and now she's stuck with them. Also, you don't have to be in college to learn making enemies is a bad idea. That's just silly. Why would those things be connected? As a side note, this will more than likely be the very last comment I ever post following something Snicks said, because these arguments are getting out of hand. I'm always either defending her or trying to correct her in a way that makes it clear that I'm not one of the flamers. It's a pain. I wont bother anymore unless someone says something that's absolutely amazing, or else unbelievably ignorant.

you're very disrespectful and pretty trashy. you may not have said that you had sex, but you didn't say that you didn't either.. and i'm pretty sure she would've corrected that part of it when she chimed in on post #102 if she had not screwed him. Just put yourself in the mom's shoes..... she comes home to a strange girl in her house in bed w/ her son.. what does that say.... some **** he picked up is in HER HOUSE without her knowledge... of course you had sex.... for all she knows, you could've raided their house after he fell asleep and robbed them blind!!! He's an idiot and if you are decent, (which judging by your actions, you are not) then you would not date him.. what kind of person brings a girl home before she even meets his family.... you're a *****... and no matter what comes of this.. even if you and him end up happily ever after.. his mother will never forget that you did that.. and she'll never trust you completely. this is an FML for the mother..... and she may have overreacted and called him her "baby boy", but that doesn't make her a bad mother.. that actually makes her a good one. even if you didn't have sex, you're still trashy and in the wrong here. The fact that you had to wait until his family was gone to get to come over makes it sound like he knows that you're trashy and no good and knows that his family won't approve so he's trying to hide you.....and the fact that you went along w/ that says that you know you wouldn't get approval either.... pathetic.

#118, I feel sorry for you. To spend so much time on an over-done multi-paragraph response simply telling the OP what a bad person she is... when you don't even know the full story, no less. I don't assume you have much of a social life if you felt compelled to sit down and judge someone you've never met - and probably never will - like there's no tomorrow. Well, good luck with whatever life you have. (P.S. You won't make a lot of friends by calling random people "******". Just thought you might wanna know.)

day624 14

Calling her a **** and a ***** is just too much. You have no life, but I'm thinking you live in solitude.... You took it too far

this is from OP's "about me" section or whatever it's called: "Love meeting new people and finding out new things. I'm fairly opinionated, and I'll be honest with you, because the one thing i value more than anything is Honesty in all people." REALLY?? YOU VALUE HONESTY??? HMMM.... i find that hard to believe. MORE THAN ANYTHING?? that's even harder to believe.. so you're a liar and a hypocrite??