By TooYoungForThis - 30/06/2013 04:36 - Canada

Today, I sneezed so hard that I threw my back out. Now my back is in agonizing pain, and I can barely walk. FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 151
You deserved it 4 985

Same thing different taste

Comments

Lay on the floor and relax all of your muscles. Maybe even take a nap. This helps things into place. I have scoliosis and my back often misaligns. Also if its your lower back while laying bring one leg up so where your knee is straight above your hips then pull your leg across your body while your chest stays where it is or pulls opposite the direction you are pulling your leg. If all else take a super hot bath then lay on the floor. Good luck.

Huh, and I thought I was the only one that sneezed that hard. It's pretty normal for me to sneeze so hard my feet leave the floor. I've nearly given myself concussions from smacking my head while sneezing on several occasions as well. It's not fun to have a particularly violent sneeze reflex.

Happens to me all the time, connective tissue disorder called ehlers danlos syndrome...

sneeze_watch 19

Sneeze again. I dont know, always works for cartoon characters...

demonwolfmaster 26

welcome to my life its hell to worry about sneezing and throwing my back out.

Ugh I've done that, too. It sucks. FYL for sure!

Been there, done that. Doctors told me to take this over the counter version of ibuprofen (it actually was ibuprofen). Its basically twice the strength of normal off the shelf stuff and what it does it works as an inflammatory. From then on whenever I threw out my back I just take double the average dosage. Also put heat on it to relax the muscles. Lots of rest for ya bud. Seriously, not a doctor and you should ask if taking ibuprofen is ok with any other meds you are on, but most likely they'll Rx some version of what I just said if you go to the doctor's office and tell you to rest with support and heat on your back.