By Anonymous - 04/04/2009 12:08 - Australia

Today, I slept over at my boyfriend's house and he offered to give me a massage, as he'd found a book on sensual massage and wanted to test it out on me. When he went to the bathroom, I found the book open on his desk- at "Massage to eliminate cellulite". FML
I agree, your life sucks 69 173
You deserved it 7 764

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Do you know how much that sort of stuff costs in a salon? Don't be so ungrateful :p

Maybe your boyfriend's got chunky thighs you've never noticed before.

Comments

Maybe you complained about it in the past, and he wanted to help without being obvious about it.

thelion85 0

If you go running or go to the gym, you will not have to worry about this problem. #73 - lighten up. Women who are out of shape deserve what they get. #52 is right.

you should be thankful your boyfriend is trying to help you out without hurting your feelings. and yeah, go to the gym every once in a while, its not that hard.

ltkrich 0

I agreed with you only because i know life must be ****** up to be that level of fatty...now go have a doghnut rosie, your mom didn't raise no quiter

aww... don't think this qualifies as a FML, since he cares and is considerate enough to mask the purpose from you in fear of hurting your feelings. You should work out and surprise him :)

capnjack1 0

i guess the half of you have never read the comment thing, "be respectful" you guys are jerks. even if she is fat? who gives a f***? i bet most of you calling her fat cant even land a significant other.

harlehatschi 0

i actually kind of wanted to ask my boyfriend to do something like that, cept i was too shy about it- look at the bright side, you got that deal for free :P

#85 what the hell do you mean women who are out of shape deserve what they get? my bmi is 18.3 which is on the low side of normal and i have a bit of cellulite and i'm a bit out of shape because i had a baby last year and i don't have time to exercise...so what is your problem? there are lots of reasons why women AND men are out of shape, and most women have cellulite, even if they eat healthy food (which i do!)