By Lou Czar - 07/01/2009 23:56 - United States

Spicy
Today, I signed up on one of those "cheater" dating sites. I ended up meeting my own girlfriend. FML
I agree, your life sucks 16 785
You deserved it 81 379

Same thing different taste

Top comments

dude. f*** you both! just tell each other that you don't wanna be together! jesus, is it that hard to say no to someone???

So you're both assholes. Just break up. : Don't cheat, break up! That should be your new motto...

Comments

#6 yea it is but since they both dont like each other thats if they havent doin this for fun it should be no prob saying "Guy/Gal im not intrested in u anymore!"

Well she can't get mad at you. She was cheating too.

She SHOULDNT be able to get mad at him but we all know she will. Just like he thinks his life is ****** cuz she knows that he wants to cheat.

catballou 1

come on, I don't believe that for a second.

acro_actress95 0

YDI for signing up in the first place.... But it's seriously f**ked that you met your own GF on there. I agree with 28.... But you also can't get mad at her; you were both cheating

actually... the song is called escape. by rupert holmes. :)

you're both stupid as **** and you're worse cos you're being a hypocrite!!! seriously, **** you both!

plaastik 0

really, you deserved it, but the bright side here is you finally know she's cheating on you and can breakup with her, on the other side, she will turn this around you, trust me.

AtoZandBeyond 0

Maybe the site was made to make people stop cheating

we can only hope, but somehow that context of the FML really doesn't feel like it was...