By UnicornWaffles - 24/10/2016 01:38 - United States - Wooster

Today, I saw the guy I've been seeing passing by my dorm. I called out to him, but he covered his ears and crossed the street. Well, at least I have ice cream in my fridge. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 522
You deserved it 1 043

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Sounds like that relationship is going to be a Rocky Road.

dietcoke09 25

I felt like an idiot for not understanding this at first. "Why would she yell at some guy passing by her dorm? Why does she feel the need to share that she has ice cream??"

Comments

Pfft! Forget him. The only men you need in your life is Ben & Jerry! Lol but on a serious note, if someone isn't big enough to tell you that they don't want to see you anymore then, they're no good or at least not for you. ON THE BRIGHT SIDE, this person can't waste anymore of your time right? :)

They weren't together.. he was some random guy that uses that route which happens to be by OP's dorm.

Why are all of your comments like that? By seeing, op meant in a relationship sense as in, I've been seeing this guy for awhile and i'm starting to think maybe it'll work out this time.

0262944 15

Why is your ice cream in the fridge instead of the freezer?

Ayyy what a d bag! Enjoy the hell out of that ice cream now OP and laugh at this later

should have had a milkshake...it will always make the boys come to your yard

He was focused on something...didn't want to forget it...let's go with that

Which in my opinion is way better anyways.

Hey everyone, it's the OP, I didn't log into my account when I posted it so I guess this comment isn't going to be blue and fancy. Clarifications: by seeing I do mean meeting him in a more-than-friends manner. And to the fridge/ freezer people, English is my second language so do tolerate that mistake. Although, I'm really not sorry for that mistake because the tiny freezer in the mini fridge from Walmart in my dorm works like a fridge anyways. Plot twist: I posted this fml right after the event happened. I confronted him about it by texting him and giving him the benefit of doubt. Turns out he was just pushing his earphones in and seeing him from the back makes it look like he was covering his ears, the hoodie didn't help the case. So we're all good now.

Somebody please say something to make this how is babby born FML make any sense to us normal readers.