By Anonymous - 01/08/2012 23:31 - United States - Annandale

Today, I saw the girl that I've had a crush on forever riding her horse on the side of the road. She waved, and without thinking, I honked my horn in response. Her horse bucked her off. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 635
You deserved it 17 790

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Aaaaand you being the quick thinker you are turned around and went back to help?

"Honk Honk" This is the text message my crush was reading when she crashed her her horse...

Comments

You are an idiot! You ould have gotten her killed. how you didnt expect the horse to react in that certain manner stumps me. Why didnt you just wave back?

"WITHOUT THINKING." Sometimes this stuff happens, I'm sure you've done something without thinking too. You're a judgmental prick.

fishboy123 7

you my friend will be forever alone

I hope you stopped to help her . Cowboy up dude and apologize for what you've done and maybe she will forgive you.

lovebeecharmer 6

That horse made sure she got bucked enough

Never honk around horses I own 3 of them things never go right hope she is ok and that u helped her

I really don't get why so many people are saying YDI. I used to go horse riding and the Guards (police officers to those of you who aren't Irish) came to teach us the rules of riding on the rode. Maybe it's different in the US but here car drivers have right away over horse riders at all times. it's her own fault for bringing an easily-spooked horse out on the road.

anonymouse333 1

In the US it is the opposite... well the laws depend on which state you are in. But I know in my state and in the surrounding states the law is that the motorist can be held liable for causing the horse to spook. You must slow down and pass wide. Few motorists know this law and that is why you make sure to work with your horse to be road safe as best as you can.

Oh, I wasn't aware of that, apologies for making assumptions. Here cars have the right of way, but some horse owners still act like they own the road. Once I was in the car with my mother driving through this really backwards village, and a woman, who was walking her horse on the road started abusing her for driving past her horse. I just kind of assumed that some people on here had the same attitude.

Horses are very spooked animals, nvr honk at a rider...

toughchick14 15

Um... When did horses start traveling on roads again?