By Anonymous - 01/07/2013 17:49 - Canada - Coquitlam

Today, I saw my former high school teacher at the mall. After a nice conversation, she mentioned that I "still dress like a slut." FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 846
You deserved it 21 353

Same thing different taste

Top comments

hopelessefforts 9

That's when you say, "I didn't think it was possible but you definitely got older" and catwalk away.

Comments

I LOVE getting teachers to talk honestly about their students. It's rare but always funny. As for you, OP, you have to decide if this perception bothers you. If so, change your clothes 'cause I'm sure she's not the only one who thinks that. But if doesn't bother you, more power to ya!

septembers_over_fml 3

She probably doesnt think of it as much of an offensive term as the rest of us.

septembers_over_fml 3

thats really unprofessional.

Thank you for stealing my comment fine individual! It will get me more press!

#17: I understand your frustration, but amazingly people may have the same thought as you. You shouldn't get your feathers ruffled over something so unimportant as a post.

17- just throwing it out there, not everyone reads every single comment on a FML before posting their own.

No no, you misunderstand, I am genuinely happy that he reitterated what I said in my comment, more people will get the message!

For someone who should be a role model that's super rude. Ignore it. If she's your former teacher, clearly you've graduated and moved on with your life. :)

Just ignore her, you can dress however you want!

You can dress however you want, but you don't want to send the wrong message purely based on clothes. It's not right to judge based on appearance, but sadly, it still happens.

This just reeks of unprofessionalism and jealously... Did you steal her favorite pedo boy-toy without knowing?

Oh, I love seeing teachers outside of school. It's like seeing a dog walk on its hind legs. -mean girls

cottoncandymango 17

I love seeing teachers outside of school. It's like seeing a dog walk on its hind legs.

Well, remember what Dave Chapelle said: "Just because you wear slutty things doesn't make you a ****, but you have to understand: you may not be a ****, but you're wearing a ****'s uniform."