By Anonymous - 06/01/2012 22:13 - Denmark

Today, I saw a naked man for the first time in my life. It was the nude model in my art class. I was forced to draw wrinkles and fat rolls in places I didn't even know existed. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 632
You deserved it 5 276

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I wonder how old the OP is that this is only the first time s/he has seen a naked man. Nonetheless, FYL.

ShroomsOnAcid 16

It is impossible to have internet access and avoid seeing a naked man. Impossible.

Comments

pittpsu75 0

I really hope OP is a girl because if OP is a guy and never saw a naked man, he needs help.

Starcatch77 20

Um, has he never taken a shower before or something?

I wonder if he had a boner or if he was just 'there'? XD Either way, still would be awkward for a person seeing it for the first time.

Hey Hon, welcome to the real world. We're not all smooth-skinned beings with definition & tone to die for! I seem to recall having the most fun drawing & painting post-pregnancy mothers and middle aged men; so much texture and tone to try and express. I'd not even recommend "try not to think about it", but rather challenge yourself and ask, "hey, why don't I like this?". You might just surprise yourself! And don't worry, you can now act with authority and confidence with having not only seen your first naked man, but also having been in the same room & studied him closely!

Not the way you want to see your first naked man.

GoW_Chick 14

Don't lie, you know you liked it. ;)

DaKillaMafia 2

I saw a naked woman for the first time on a computer screen.

So? That's exactly the purpose of these classes, to draw real people, not just supermodels. Get over it. You're taking these classes to draw and improve yourself, so draw.