Ya Dun Goofed

By AngelNi - 11/08/2017 21:45 - Czech Republic - Brno

Today, I finally went out on a date with a cute guy. At the end of the date he said, "hey I'm hungry, I've got pasta at home. Do you like pasta?" I replied without hesitation, "not much, I'm gluten-intolerant." I realized about 3 hours later that he probably wanted to invite me to his place. FML
I agree, your life sucks 3 898
You deserved it 1 953

Top comments

Well in your defense it was a pretty crappy attempt to get you to come to his place. I mean pasta...really? He also gave up way too easily. When you said you were gluten intolerant he could have just offered you a drink.

Comments

Keep it to yourself until next Festivus.

epilepticloh 20

Yessss!!! "People this stupid shouldn't be allowed to live"

Well in your defense it was a pretty crappy attempt to get you to come to his place. I mean pasta...really? He also gave up way too easily. When you said you were gluten intolerant he could have just offered you a drink.

He probably had pizza too. With sausage! Wink wink.

At least you didn't say you were a vegetarian..

So you went on a date with out food? Lol and depends on what you were looking for but if it wasn't casual sex you dodged a bullet

not everyone eats on the first date. my first date is more fun; pool, bowling etc. but no, I don't want to get stuck with someone at a restaurant while they have to talk while eating. gross.

He'll know to be more direct next time by asking, 'Want to come back to my place? I've got some tube steak.'

Evil Spinach 6

Wouldn't have worked out anyway...

3 hours isn't that long. It once took me a whole night and day to realize that the guy who wanted to bring me home after a slightly drunk night was probably trying to get into my bed. In the meantime I kept wondering why he would want to make such a big detour just to drop me off...