By badtiming - 15/09/2010 04:15 - United States

Today, I saw a bad car wreck. I pulled over and ran to the car to find an unconscious man behind the wheel. Another car pulled up, and a guy got out. I was relieved to have help, until, to my horror, he started trying to hit on me. I was stuck with him until the ambulance arrived. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 087
You deserved it 3 290

Same thing different taste

Top comments

If I understand correctly, this guy got out because he saw her. He wasn't even going to bother with the crash.

Krazykuno 0

"Today, I was in a bad car wreck. A woman came over to help, and a man followed her. Instead of helping me, I had to hear him striking out with the woman. This continued on until the ambulence arrived. FML" OP, your situation just seems like a "wrong place, wrong time" deal. Other than that, I don't see the FML.

Comments

If I understand correctly, this guy got out because he saw her. He wasn't even going to bother with the crash.

The person in the car crash should be the one posting on here, not you. FHL!

Well, yeah, the one in the crash is the bigger FML... But seriously, she's a good person for trying to help. Guy trying to hit on you while attending to an unconscious crash victim is just....wow. Creepiest creeper of ALL!

To your horror? Were you seriously stricken with fright when he began hitting on you?

I highly enjoy shooting skeet, but I'm much better with a .45. :]

bh0p 0

Guy hitting on OP: "Hey I know there a guy over there dieing, but like his car, you're hot." XD this joke was lame enough for spiderman or Peter Parker to say

skyeyez9 24

LoL.....Be grateful the ambulance arrived soon and you wern't on a rural road. "Mr. flirt with people in awkward situations" probably would have raped you.

need investigation to understand what's happened to rescue girl... did she really unhappy that at last somebody paid attention to her...

yummycupcakegirl 0

okFHL he was the one in the wreck