By blabla - 28/10/2011 13:30 - Brazil

Today, I rushed home during a torrential downpour. When I got back, I went to take a pee and took off my wet socks while I had the chance. Once I finished, I stood up with used toilet paper in one hand and wet socks in the other. Guess which I tossed into the toilet. FML
I agree, your life sucks 20 313
You deserved it 12 995

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Buttsexpirate 9

Umm, umm, umm I can't do it! I just can't do it. Tell me please, the suspense is killing me!

Why would you stand up before using toilet paper? Or- if it was used, why wouldnt you just toss it in right after you used it? Gross- either way.

Comments

ricerboy 0

Why did u need toilet paper for peeing?

I have a better question: why were you born?

ShroomsOnAcid 16
ikickgingers 15

19-the symbol next to the post denotes OP's gender as being female. If you still have questions go ask your parents for 'the talk'...

Ricerboy, don't listen to these mean people making fun of your innocent question. The reason girls need toilet paper after peeing is that girls' pee has tiny, microscopic green aliens in it that colonise the bladder shortly after birth. The aliens' main weakness is paper fibers which kills them instantly. If women didn't wipe after peeing, these aliens would flourish and eventually take over the world. You don't want that, do you? Glad I could help.

ricerboy, is there a chance that you may be mentally challanged? If so, there are women (a woman is a different species, since you dont know) that I know that will teach you how it works down there...

gurly98 13

Gee idk wait EVERYONE DOES BITCH

You did ask a very silly question, but since no one is bothering to answer it, I will explain. Women urinate from a urinary tract concealed behind the labia or 'vaginal lips'. Because of this, it's extremely difficult for them to pee without getting it on or around the area. Although they technically could just pee and be done with it, that'd be very uncomfortable, so they wipe down there to clear everything up.

Once again docbastard pulling out legitimate scientific reasoning.

flockz 19

i'm going to go buy some poison now. gotta kill all these little green bitches running around my house... my girlfriend thinks she is just so funny.

Please tell me you didn't flush the toilet... (tries to forget the nightmare)

every1luvsboners 11

Just pull them out of the toilet, set them to the side and start using them every time that you go to the restroom. Only you can save the earf.

ricerboy 0

Didnt see the gender thing, makes sense now haha

jake1632 9

i can imagine the whistling sound as that flew over your head.

So you never use TP for you dick? I bet you don't wash your hands either -.-

poppylamonzo 0

I'm going to guess your socks?? Just an estimate..

melissaxo3 1

so I'm guessing its time to call a plumber.

At least they were already wet. But seriously, not a big deal. They're socks.

"CALL ROTO ROOTER, THAT'S THE NAME, AND AWAY GO TROUBLES DOWN THE DRAIN!" I guessing the socks got a swirly. The real question here is: Did you also wipe with the socks? I hope you remembered the golden rule, "Always wipe front to back!"