By fired - 13/05/2012 06:26 - United States - Portland

Today, I really had to pee while babysitting. Normally this isn't a problem, except the kids were sleeping and going potty would wake them up right before their parents were due home. Desperate, I decided to pee in a cup in the kitchen and wash it down the sink. Their parents came home mid-stream. FML
I agree, your life sucks 9 664
You deserved it 46 971

Same thing different taste

Top comments

jonnied23 20

You shouldn't do that at other people's houses.

Comments

If you're going to pee in a cup to not wake the children, you could at least do it in the bathroom.. I'm pretty sure almost every bathroom has a sink. In the kitchen, that's just plain unsanitary. The bathroom is MEANT for peeing.

as a nanny myself, i find it pretty sickening that kids get spoiled enough with their sleeping habits to the point you can't even flush the toilet. kids should be able to sleep through "normal" noises. if the toilet is THAT noisy, maybe the parents should get it checked. it's their problem if their toilet is screwed up and wake up the kids. i say let them deal with it (if kids wake up). for not having the right attitude, YDI.

maxamus951852 3

lol "I cant flush or i'll wake the kids. I got it! I'll pee in a cup!" wow some ppl are so retarded.. wouldnt it have been a little less embarassing to just pee in the toilet and then not flush?? and if u dont wanna be embarassed you could just lie and said one of the kids forgot to flush.

assumig you are male just aim for the side of the bowl, flush later if the loud flush is what you are worried about.

born_hustla 26
dtemple1110 6

Why not wait until the parents got home?

Groucho_fml 5

You peed right there in the kitchen? What's wrong with at least going into the bathroom and locking the door? Im assuming you were afraid the flush is what would wake the kiddos, so, even though this is disgusting, you could have just used the bathroom sink to dispose of it..

Going potty? Were not the kids you're babysitting. You can talk like 'a big kid'