By jenA - 21/08/2012 13:04 - United States - Russellville

Today, I realized the fastest way to wake up isn't from an alarm clock. It's from the warm, wet sensation of your old and senile cat peeing on you and your bed. I swear he was smiling. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 853
You deserved it 2 987

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Hey you could market a peeing alarm clock and make millions! People need a good way to wake up. Haha.

Sounds like a crazy version of the Cheshire Cat :D.. Though he's kinda crazy to begin with.

Comments

My new kitty back when I got her would pee in my bed as soon as the alarm would go off for 3 days. I almost made her sleep in the cage at night.

I feel you, OP. My cat was 17 when she passed away. But she did get a bit senile towards the end. One night I was watching TV and she jumped up on the coffee table and took a dump on it. Animals are like people, when they get old sometimes they just get senile and do extremely inappropriate actions. After that I started putting litter boxes everywhere just in case she forgot where her box was so she would stumble across one if nature called.

I know what you mean about swearing it's smiling.. creepy, like they did it just to spite you or as a joke. I think it's awesome that a cat has the intelligence to understand that it's wrong in the first place. 3~ dookie. Once me, a friend and my girl friend were sleeping on a blow up matress after a party and my friend pissed the bed.. the piss traveled under my gf to me leaving all three of us with a soaked midsection. I dont know how long till I noticed and when I did wake up, I wasn't sure which one of us wet the bed. But, he ruined a pack of cigs that were in his pocket and I got a drunk guy to smoke a piss cig the next night. That made me feel better.

cameraman97 4

If it makes you feel better, humans are the only species that smile to show happiness...

In a parallel universe the pussy gets you wet

delicious69 5

Cat....the next white meat.. It's good mood food

If he's old, it could be because he's sick. Just saying.